ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting videos I found on Tik Tok

3boysmom

HR Legend
Dec 21, 2001
Omaha, NE
www.chooseyouradventuretravels.com
There is an account on Tik Tok called the Blood Sugar King. He has a blood glucose monitor and eats different foods then posts how they affect his blood sugar. He did cooled rice and I was really surprised to see how much less of an effect that had on his blood sugar than freshly made rice. Anyway, I found it pretty interesting and if you are keto or on a low carb diet you may find it interesting too.

good vibes dance GIF by @SummerBreak

There is an account on Tik Tok called the Blood Sugar King. He has a blood glucose monitor and eats different foods then posts how they affect his blood sugar. He did cooled rice and I was really surprised to see how much less of an effect that had on his blood sugar than freshly made rice. Anyway, I found it pretty interesting and if you are keto or on a low carb diet you may find it interesting too.

Such depraved responses - I expected more from HORT.* Your information is really interesting though.

*This is not true. Not true at all.

Reactions: 3boysmom
Wow, this is really a very cool account with useful and interesting content. I've been following this account for a long time!

ADVERTISEMENT