ADVERTISEMENT

Intermat rankings are out

well ok …. you obviously know way more about wrestling than I do…… let me ask you this…..

If you can take your opponent down in the 3rd period…… why can’t you take him down in the 1st period

not sure if the stat is even available but I’d like to know the winning percentage of wrestlers that get the first takedown in a match…….. I’ll take a stab at it …70%??
Unless your wrestling Desanto. It doesnt end well when you take him down in the first period.

yea that’s very true…. and usually the better wrestler wins as well
However, in Warner’s case… He might be too slow in first period to catch top opponents off guard. He has to tire them out them a bit before their reaction time starts lagging.

Reactions: natchrlman
However, in Warner’s case… He might be too slow in first period to catch top opponents off guard. He has to tire them out them a bit before their reaction time starts lagging.
as long as he’s not getting taken down I guess….. I honestly just said I’d like to see him score earlier……maybe he’s not capable…… but if he has a chance to be a national champ it sure would help

Reactions: el dub
Do not agree...don't think more than one of the top 7 can take O'Toole on any night, let alone any given night. That guy is going to be a year better...don't see anyone beating him.

Reactions: 1stplacehawk
What a comeback! Ironside was a badass!!
He’s still a badass ….. years ago I was hunting with the Ironsides and shot a deer long ways from the truck …. Knee deep snow….he and his brother Matt each grabbed a leg started dragging….. Me and his uncle were carrying everyone’s bows and those boys left us in the dust….. embarrassed me so much I quit smoking the next day

And no it wasn’t a yearling 😂…. Big doe we were trying to fill doe tags……

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT