ADVERTISEMENT

International Rankings

Oh good. I'm glad a forfeit to make his record 2 - 2 makes you feel good and confident he is top notch. I don't expect him to place. Want to sig bet for up to completion of NCAA nationals (nothing offensive allowed)?
You made a demonstrably false claim. Take the L. Gilman has been a very solid performer at 57 kg. Doesn't mean he'll do well this year, especially with a serious injury.

If Gilman does well this year it will demonstrate how his years at Iowa/HWC shaped and prepared him. If Gilman does not do well it will demonstrate how NLWC can’t get the job done. It’s a win-win at the cesspool and bonus for the country if he does medal. Ha.
You know what they say, “if you don’t stand up for something you’ll fall for anything.”

Last edited:
Oh good. I'm glad a forfeit to make his record 2 - 2 makes you feel good and confident he is top notch. I don't expect him to place. Want to sig bet for up to completion of NCAA nationals (nothing offensive allowed)?
There he is!!! Couldn't resist could you?

Damnit you are a bad ass!

Where did you hear that? Based on what ? Serious question.
He has a serious foot injury of some kind. He wrote about it in a blog post and Vito gave an interview talking about how he's been told to be ready to compete by USAW. It apparently happened at the end of match 2.

Reactions: armbartilt
That sucks. Goes his whole career w/o a serious injury and he gets bit right before the olympics.
Didn't he have a pretty serious injury between 2017 and 2018 worlds? I remember a lot of people were surprised he was able to compete at the world cup in iowa city.

Didn't he have a pretty serious injury between 2017 and 2018 worlds? I remember a lot of people were surprised he was able to compete at the world cup in iowa city.

I remember something like that but he wrestled a month later in the Pan American tourney and won Final X in June of that year.

I remember something like that but he wrestled a month later in the Pan American tourney and won Final X in June of that year.
I think the injury occurred a couple months prior to the world cup. He used to refer to a "life-altering event" happening during that time period.

ADVERTISEMENT