ADVERTISEMENT

Internet Forum Moderation

So start banning who ever starts the politics is what you're saying. "Get rid of the spam" sounds good to me 👍

Bans should be a last resort for serial offenders. Move threads to off-topic or delete political debates on the wrestling forum.

Iowa wrestling is losing the social media battle. It's apparent across a wide array of social media platforms - YouTube, Twitter, wrestling media, etc.

This is one of the most viewed social media platforms for Iowa wrestling. Parents and prospective recruits see this forum.

Some form of moderation is a necessity. Social media is a form of "negative" recruiting.

Reactions: Scruddy and el dub
Yes, that is what the article said and I agree let them speak but not on a wrestling thread.

My "mic drop" on the other page is meant in so many ways, you nailed it!

Reactions: The Golden Snitch
Bans should be a last resort for serial offenders. Move threads to off-topic or delete political debates on the wrestling forum.

Iowa wrestling is losing the social media battle. It's apparent across a wide array of social media platforms - YouTube, Twitter, wrestling media, etc.

This is one of the most viewed social media platforms for Iowa wrestling. Parents and prospective recruits see this forum.

Some form of moderation is a necessity. Social media is a form of "negative" recruiting.
Lots of good ideas here, but the Rivals folks are asleep at the wheel. I doubt that anyone with any control is listening, or even cares.

Reactions: Jackhawk87
Lots of good ideas here, but the Rivals folks are asleep at the wheel. I doubt that anyone with any control is listening, or even cares.
wheel driver GIF

Reactions: grapplefann
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT