ADVERTISEMENT

Intrasquad matches: Full Results

Ignorant posters? The guy who “wasn’t even a national qualifier” just won the Michigan st open beating Paddy Galhiger in the finals. My knowledge of wrestling would make you look like a 3rd grader. And yeah, a message board poster is the reason unfair expectations are set. You are an idiot. You don’t think himself, the coaching staff, and his friends and family have high expectations? He’s wrestling at Iowa.
lighten up francis lol... and i doubt it.

i'm pretty sure i could also get teched by trevor chumbley just like siebrecht. doesn't make me a legitimate point scorer at 157. you're acting like he beat him.

as an aside, gallagher will be this year's braxton amos. physical specimen who doesn't have as much success when he can't bully people. i think he'll be very average this year. wasn't great last year either.

Reactions: vhsalum
Who goes at HWT if Cass drops to 157?
That is a valid question.
Regarding Lee, there were some questions earlier on here as to whether he would go 133 due to all the lifting making 125 too much of a challenge.
Not an insider so no clue.

That is a valid question.
Regarding Lee, there were some questions earlier on here as to whether he would go 133 due to all the lifting making 125 too much of a challenge.
Not an insider so no clue.
There are quite a bit of pre season interviews with Spencer and Tom Brands, neither have mentioned 133 being an option. During media day Tom specifically discusses the battle for 133 being between Schriever, Ybarra and Teske. Spencer talks a lot about Pokémon.

7QfY.gif

Reactions: Trapper85
Lee has never made any indication that making 125 would be an issue. He has said multiple times it's no problem for him.
He has said he maintains his weight year round, so making 125 has never been an issue. I think he has to cut some, but doesn't balloon up in the off season. He will be 125 again.

Reactions: Grip220
Spencer has indicated many times weight cutting To make 125 is not an issue, he maintains his weight year round. His last few interviews you can see by his\ chiseled face he is at or right near weight.

Reactions: HawkeyePA
Spencer has indicated many times weight cutting To make 125 is not an issue, he maintains his weight year round. His last few interviews you can see by his\ chiseled face he is at or right near weight.
Now Grip , why would you want to cloud the waters with facts directly from Spencer himself? that kind of stuff only serves to clarify issues and the cesspool thrives on innuendos and conspiracy theories.

Ignorant posters? The guy who “wasn’t even a national qualifier” just won the Michigan st open beating Paddy Galhiger in the finals. My knowledge of wrestling would make you look like a 3rd grader. And yeah, a message board poster is the reason unfair expectations are set. You are an idiot. You don’t think himself, the coaching staff, and his friends and family have high expectations? He’s wrestling at Iowa.
Mrs. Siebrecht, don't let these posters get you down. I will cheer hard for your child! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT