ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa +1600 to make B1G Championship Game

2024_Football_Conference_Schedule.png

Reactions: onionman1
You'd get a better payout just rolling over Iowa money line bets on every game after OSU. Or even better yet, if you start with the Minnesota game, then skip the OSU game (or maybe risk a tiny fraction), then start rolling over after OSU.

You could also risk a small partial unit on the +1600 for some insurance, in case Iowa were to somehow make it with 2 losses

The conference has 5 top 25-level teams, depending on which power rankings are used. I’ve listed the teams and the # of games these teams play against others in the group.

OSU (3)
Oregon (2)
Penn State (1)
Michigan (2)
Iowa (1)

I would be shocked if anyone goes through unscathed. So then it becomes a cluster of 1 and 2-loss teams, and a 16:1 payout on Iowa being one of the two teams to come out of that heap is a smart play.

Michigan has a chance to play the ultimate spoiler this season, and we are probably going to find ourselves pulling for them over the last month of the season.

Does anyone know the tiebreaker criteria?

The conference has 5 top 25-level teams, depending on which power rankings are used. I’ve listed the teams and the # of games these teams play against others in the group.

OSU (3)
Oregon (2)
Penn State (1)
Michigan (2)
Iowa (1)

I would be shocked if anyone goes through unscathed. So then it becomes a cluster of 1 and 2-loss teams, and a 16:1 payout on Iowa being one of the two teams to come out of that heap is a smart play.

Michigan has a chance to play the ultimate spoiler this season, and we are probably going to find ourselves pulling for them over the last month of the season.

Does anyone know the tiebreaker criteria?
#1 tiebreaker=black and gold uniforms.

So Hawks should be in good shape

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT