ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa: 2 First Team All-Americans

JStandefer

HR MVP
Apr 9, 2015
Tory Taylor and Jack Campbell-(no surprise). How much better can Tory get at Iowa. I know punters aren’t usually drafted. But, foreign players can’t receive NIL money. What is his upside for staying?

Does he have anything to more to learn at Iowa other than, to root the bloody sheilas

Tory Taylor and Jack Campbell-(no surprise). How much better can Tory get at Iowa. I know punters aren’t usually drafted. But, foreign players can’t receive NIL money. What is his upside for staying?
A degree which I assume is a big deal to him.

Let’s see: A really great looking guy with an Aussie accent and a good future with an NFL salary. What could there be in Iowa City for him?

brock-lesnar-yes.gif

Reactions: pink shizzle
He would need the right work visa, which I’m not even sure exists in respect to NIL.
Is that true for students? I thought you were permitted to work while you are a student. I remember a lot of foreign students working in the cafeteria while I was in school…. Albeit that was a few years ago.

Is that true for students? I thought you were permitted to work while you are a student. I remember a lot of foreign students working in the cafeteria while I was in school…. Albeit that was a few years ago.

This is why he has to donate his NIL money to the charity for counting the kicks (if I remember correctly).

Tory could hugely benefit from another year of college football at Iowa. No, I guess Iowa could hugely benefit from Tory spending another year at Iowa, but if I were him, I would be heading to the NFL, he has nothing else to prove at the collegiate level and since he is not eligible for NIL, he might as well get paid sooner then later, since he is not a spring chicken.

Reactions: HawkinMN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT