ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa #3 in new InterMat Rankings

Todd Conner

HR MVP
Dec 23, 2004

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

Bull should have dropped that far but so should have Dean. I know it’s rankings and I love being the underdog but man that’s crazy that Dean didn’t move!!!

Poznanski get pinned by the #27. Goes from 5 to 7

Bull loses to the #7 on last second TD.. Goes from 1 to 5
Where would u rank them?? Geer is #9, whom Poz beat twice, should Poz drop lower then that if 7 isn’t good?

Where would u rank bull? #2 behind Karchala #1?

Reactions: JackSwagger
Where would u rank them?? Geer is #9, whom Poz beat twice, should Poz drop lower then that if 7 isn’t good?

Where would u rank bull? #2 behind Karchala #1?
Geer is 9-1. How did Poz beat him twice?

Kharchla doesn;t deserve the #1 with 2 other undefeated dudes

Reactions: chuck285

If he beat the bull in the regular season he does, the only other dual loss AM has had was to VJoseph 2 years ago. 5 years of wrestling duals, amazing. I'm glad the bull lost, he's never lost and then wrestled at the NCAA tournament, they didn't have it when VJ beat him but AM still came back with a fire and beat everyone the rest of the year till they canceled the NCAA's.

Reactions: pawrestler4life
Slush Fund investments did really well in the market recovery last year. Not only do we have enough to pay Willie for recruiting services, but now he gets a separate check for rankings, too.

When you’re rich, you control the universe.

i-am-rich.gif

Poz beat Geer twice last season in route to 4th at NCAA… he would be considered a slight fav if they face again…

and basically wherever u rank Marinelli it would be fair to rank Kharchla ahead of him… so I guess u think 2 undefeated guys, Kharchla #3 and bull #4….

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!
Anyone who moved Michigan ahead of Iowa needs to start selling whatever is in their bloodstream. Seriously......make millions. Who wouldn't want to hallucinate like that? :)

Bull should have dropped that far but so should have Dean. I know it’s rankings and I love being the underdog but man that’s crazy that Dean didn’t move!!!
Yeah, Dean's ranking really makes no sense. He at least should have dropped below Schultz who has one loss as well, and has a better loss. Even Warner's one loss was 6 weeks ago.

Yeah, Dean's ranking really makes no sense. He at least should have dropped below Schultz who has one loss as well, and has a better loss. Even Warner's one loss was 6 weeks ago.
What the hell's the difference? Dean wrestles Warner tomorrow

Because it’s a ranking numb nuts, shouldn’t it make sense. On top of that he doesn’t wrestle Schultz tomorrow.
It does make sense but you’re too stupid to understand it. And I’m not going to sit and explain it. Internet and Flo both still have Dean at 2. Go ask Earl or Spey and maybe they’ll take the time to explain it and I guarantee you still won’t like the answer

It does make sense but you’re too stupid to understand it. And I’m not going to sit and explain it. Internet and Flo both still have Dean at 2. Go ask Earl or Spey and maybe they’ll take the time to explain it and I guarantee you still won’t like the answer
Yeah yeah, I’m too stupid from the guy who came to tell us rankings don’t matter, all while coming to the Iowa message board to comment on it.

ADVERTISEMENT