ADVERTISEMENT

IOWA a #2 Seed, Illinois & Michigan a 1 in Latest (March14) ESPN Bracketology. Jerry Palm: Iowa a 2. Mike DeCoursy: Iowa a 2. Bracket Matrix: Iowa a 2

Why? Almost losing to a 2 - 23 team on your home floor and losing 2 more at the end of their schedule makes Baylor also look pretty wobbly.
I think Gonzaga will be #1 overall and Illinois #2 overall, where they are in opposite brackets, where we see them playing for the National Championship

Baylor & Michigan will likely get the other #1 seeds

@TheTruthTheWholeTruth , what do you think? Can another team steal a #1 seed away from the above 4 mentioned teams?

Alabama up on Miss St 47-19 at the half.
I think Gonzaga will be #1 overall and Illinois #2 overall, where they are in opposite brackets, where we see them playing for the National Championship

Baylor & Michigan will likely get the other #1 seeds

@TheTruthTheWholeTruth , what do you think? Can another team steal a #1 seed away from the above 4 mentioned teams?

Nope. I would also venture the committee has already set the 1 and 2 line.

Lunardi's latest update:

EwZ0vByWUAErClO

Shelby Mast of USA Today (March 14, 8:19 am):

6402204a-1399-4e20-8574-049f7c371391-3-14-21-BRACKET-FINAL-ONE.jpg

Multi-bid conferences: Big Ten (9), ACC (8), Big 12 (7), SEC (6), Pac-12 (5), Big East (4), Atlantic 10 (2), Missouri Valley (2), Mountain West (2), West Coast (2).

Last four in
VCU, Syracuse, Drake, Utah State. (@Hawksfor3 )

First four out
Wichita State, Colorado State, Boise State, Saint Louis.

Next four out
Memphis, Ole Miss, Seton Hall, St. Johns.

I’m surprised by how many bracket guys I’ve seen this morning that still have Iowa ahead of Ohio St. I’m assuming they’re accounting for OSU beating Mich without Livers.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Why? Almost losing to a 2 - 23 team on your home floor and losing 2 more at the end of their schedule makes Baylor also look pretty wobbly.

They still more than pass the eyeball test. They have lost a couple in the past few weeks, but both were to Top 25 teams. You are right in that they are not ass pounding opponents by 30-50 points like the first half of the year. B12 is pretty decent and conference games have been competitive.

Yes, a bit more wobbly but still only have lost two games and they are not in some mid major shitshow conference. Michigan has players dropping left and right and looks quite beatable. They will likely regroup for the tourney. We shall see.

I’m down to Utah St, Louisville, and Drake for two spots. I hate Louisville’s resume but the committee always favors the P6 teams.....

Here’s how I finished out Iowa’s side of the bracket opposite Baylor

6. Texas Tech
11. Cuse/Drake

3. Arkansas
14. E Wash

7. Oregon
10. St Bonnie

2. Iowa
15. Iona.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT