ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa adds over 7,000 COVID cases in one week, hospitalizations climb 26%

When Kimberly Reynolds downplayed Covid, early on, that settled in many people's minds that the pandemic was not as serious as we now know it is.

Now, it's too late to change the minds of that 30-40% that are not willing to get the vaccine.

You'll never, ever get the Iowa Governor to admit she was wrong.

The end result is needless deaths that shouldn't be happening.

And all of this to keep political donors happy.
I don't have a problem with you and others holding politicians responsible for their actions and how the affect the population at large. (that's what citizens are supposed to do in all cases) However, I'm sick and tired of your one sided implementation of that policy. Where is your scorn for the left's lack of immigration enforcement, or killing thousands of jobs for global warming or trying to indoctrinate our youth with CRT. Claiming whites are inherently racists?

We need to hold all politicians responsible for their detrimental actions just not those on the other team.

I don't have a problem with you and others holding politicians responsible for their actions and how the affect the population at large. (that's what citizens are supposed to do in all cases) However, I'm sick and tired of your one sided implementation of that policy. Where is your scorn for the left's lack of immigration enforcement, or killing thousands of jobs for global warming or trying to indoctrinate our youth with CRT. Claiming whites are inherently racists?

We need to hold all politicians responsible for their detrimental actions just not those on the other team.
Good luck. You’re doing to get chastised for the two side argument. They don’t like it here.l no matter how true it is.

ADVERTISEMENT