ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa announces a bit of next year’s schedule

You know Iowa wrestling, just when I thought your schedule couldn’t get any WORSE, you go and do something like THIS...
tenor.gif

I posted this in the lounge but wanted to share here:

I did a little research to see what the away schedule might look like. Based on what other schools have posted, Indiana is one of the away duals.

Maryland, Northwestern and Illinois have all posted their home schedules and Iowa isn’t on there so that leaves Purdue, MSU, Michigan and Rutgers. 3 of the 4 will fill out the away schedule. I couldn’t find their B1G home schedules.

We will see if the Grapple on the Grid Iron materializes this year. PSU,Okie St. OHIO st....any will do. 43000 seams possible again, although it was closer to 50000 with all the students and little kids free. Hopeful that Perry was correct saying it will happen.

Reactions: honkey69
If the Big Ten keeps the same scheduling in place 2021-2022 will be another season without tOSU, PSU and Michigan on the schedule.
2020-2021 conf. schedule would look like this
Home: Illinois, Michigan, Michigan State, Northwestern
Road: Maryland, Minnesota, Ohio State, Penn State, Rutgers

If the Big Ten keeps the same scheduling in place 2021-2022 will be another season without tOSU, PSU and Michigan on the schedule.
2020-2021 conf. schedule would look like this
Home: Illinois, Michigan, Michigan State, Northwestern
Road: Maryland, Minnesota, Ohio State, Penn State, Rutgers

Serious note, I thought this was a year RU and Iowa don’t meet?

I really don’t understand scheduling.

Anyone coming to Piscataway for this match?

I’d be open to some type of “dress in the opposing teams colors” bet for the RU match if anyone is interested.

When can season tickets be purchased? Great lineup coming in. WAY better than last year.
Renewing Season Ticket Holders: Season ticket holders from the 2018-19 Iowa Wrestling season will receive renewal information in August/September.

New Season Ticket Purchasers: Season ticket requests may be submitted by clicking HERE.

Reactions: MSeil

I’d be open to some type of “dress in the opposing teams colors” bet for the RU match if anyone is interested.

That’s what the schedule should be for the 2020-2021 season.

Reactions: BanjoSaysWoof

I live in Bedminster, NJ now, so you can count on me being there. It is a very nice environment - much more lively than N'western and Illini venues, IMHO (We moved here from Chicago). .

Reactions: BanjoSaysWoof
I have a 5 hour drive so always checked roads, etc and just buy tix at the door. All things considered with our lineup and that schedule, may not be able to get tix at the door next year. Looks like I better get the checkbook out for season tix.

Reactions: Inthecircle
I have a 5 hour drive so always checked roads, etc and just buy tix at the door. All things considered with our lineup and that schedule, may not be able to get tix at the door next year. Looks like I better get the checkbook out for season tix.
Smart decision.

And now Wisky is a cant miss dual if they do come to Carver. Seth Gross returns to face off against AD. Definitely going season tix.

Reactions: wasdt21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT