ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa: As red as a clown’s nose

So "his" paper is wrong or are folks blaming the messenger, dog? Iowa gets what it reaps. Believe what you need to believe.
I am glad I live in DSM area where government makes some sense and the population is relatively rational compared to most other areas of the state. Problems...yep.....but at least we have jobs and relative prosperity here. And we have folks that are strong enough to read the truth. Life ain't a plot dog....I am glad I don't live where you do,
It's an opinion page maroon wrote with usual dramatic loon drama. I'd say the only thing he lied on is many democrats have argued to defund the police.
I'd write "the democrats continue to look for bail reform, police reform and defunding vs criminal reform and accountability."
He writes - "A radical, conservative Supreme Court obliterated women’s reproductive rights, and may trample constitutional protections."
I'd write "the Supreme court protected the unborn by allowing the states to determine abortion legality much like capital punishment, penalties for crimes, etc. Radical liberal Democrats have actually passed and applauded allowing late term abortions."
I could go on, but you probably get the idea.

I think you may need to get out or your bubble. Many rural communities are doing very well, not sure why you think many people outside of our cities are poor. A lot of these area are growing quickly as people move out of these cities.
Where? Outside the Des Moines area and the iowa city corridor where is rural iowa thriving?

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT