ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Baseball 2021 Scheduling Changes

Seeing things floated where some changes may hurt Iowa? Of course I’m not a Hawk Central paying customers. Any insights?

i have not read anything but given financial crunch I would guess trips to California, HawAii and Florida will be cut or severely reduced in2021. Other sports will have travel reduced and there may be more bus rides than charter flights

i have not read anything but given financial crunch I would guess trips to California, HawAii and Florida will be cut or severely reduced in2021. Other sports will have travel reduced and there may be more bus rides than charter flights

If that’s the case get on the phone with Missouri and Creighton for games. Also back to playing Western Illinois five times a year.

Yeah if Iowa can not travel for baseball they will have to win the big ten tournament Just to make it (really that is the case for most big ten schools)

Yeah if Iowa can not travel for baseball they will have to win the big ten tournament Just to make it (really that is the case for most big ten schools)

It certainly won’t make things easy, but there are SOME alternatives.
-Missouri, Creighton, Kansas, Kansas State
-MVC Schools
-B1G Schools in non conference that you aren’t playing on the conference schedule.
-Get back into Minneapolis for ACC/B1G If they do it again

Was finally able to read. Looks like rumors afloat that baseball may play regional schedules in 2021 and cut games. Heller wants opportunity and input to cut budget and scheduling if needed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT