ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Baseball @ UAB

Mar 14, 2003
Iowa heads to Birmingham,AL this weekend for their first true road game series. UAB is 4-3 on the year with a mixed bag of results. Offensively their numbers aren't go good. Pitching wise their numbers are very good. It will be interesting to see what Iowa does in their first true road series.

Iowa is going with the same rotation as last weekend.

DXUYkOlWAAAkEas.jpg

Hawks get 2 in the 5th. Then again Neustrom made the last out being picked off at first base. No idea what in the hell he was doing. 3-1 Iowa.

True road wins are a very good thing in baseball RPI world. Justin Jenkins has been money the last two weekends. Nick Allgeyer has been lights out. I really hope he can keep this kind of effort up all season.

7-1 start is not too shabby at all.

Reactions: unoHawkeye
True road wins are a very good thing in baseball RPI world. Justin Jenkins has been money the last two weekends. Nick Allgeyer has been lights out. I really hope he can keep this kind of effort up all season.

7-1 start is not too shabby at all.

Add Daniels to your money list. He’s dialed in so far.

Add Daniels to your money list. He’s dialed in so far.

Absolutely! He has been that shutdown guy that you have to have at the end of games. Dare I say a Hibbing or Martsching type?

Daniels’s body type is so different but you’re right, the hallmark of Heller’s bullpen is a stopper. If Daniels keeps it up he may not be around next year given his velocity and out pitch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT