ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Basketball Needs to Score 65 or More to WIN (20-1)

ikesmail

HR All-American
Gold Member
Apr 18, 2005
Chicago
It is real apparent that Iowa does not do well in low scoring games. Iowa is 20-1 when scoring 65 or more. The only game they won when they scored less than 65 was at N. Carolina. N. Carolina shot as poorly as we did that game! The game they lost when scoring 65 or more was to Iowa St. It's crazy, but a fact. With that being said I have flushed already yesterday's game and hope the Hawkeye team did as well.

It's time for them to get on another win streak and put it all together. I do not expect to see our Centers or Guards to play this poorly again. We just gave Penn St. the game. We literally gave them the game and no disrespect to them since they won, but we played about as poorly as you can play when it comes to taking care of the ball and missing dunks/lay-ups.

I still can't wait to see Gessell, Ogelsby, and Jok all making shots in the same game with White and Uthoff playing their games along with the Centers playing aggressive D and making plays on O.

Onto the NCAA Tourney and hoping to see the Hawkeyes play their best basketball of the season!

Ike

This post was edited on 3/13 10:38 AM by ikesmail

This post was edited on 3/13 10:40 AM by ikesmail

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News