ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Basketball Will Never Be Allowed Success

Mar 14, 2003
by this league. I am convinced they will never allow us to be more than a mid-tier (3rd place or worse) team. When push comes to shove, they will hose us every time with gutless calls and refuse to do anything about it. It's been going on for as long as I can remember and it's getting worse.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, tell me I am full of it. I am convinced of it though. We are not MSU, we are not coached by a Pitino, we are not Wisconsin.

Reactions: Ree4
by this league. I am convinced they will never allow us to be more than a mid-tier (3rd place or worse) team. When push comes to shove, they will hose us every time with gutless calls and refuse to do anything about it. It's been going on for as long as I can remember and it's getting worse.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, tell me I am full of it. I am convinced of it though. We are not MSU, we are not coached by a Pitino, we are not Wisconsin.
What has the B1G given a Pitino besides the last game vs Iowa? Also, Iowa has been a real point guard away from contending under FM.

We were a suprise contender last year, ranked third, and had the inside track to win the BIG past the half way mark, 10-1 I believe. Then the wheels came off and teams decided to get physical with Utoff. I do believe we don't get the home cooking that some teams do, but we also rarely seem to be the aggressor in most games. I don't believe there is a get Iowa plan from the home office, and think we'll win the BIG in 2019, but we'll see.

Reactions: WSC72
What has the B1G given a Pitino besides the last game vs Iowa? Also, Iowa has been a real point guard away from contending under FM.

PG is needed. I think JB is going to be a good one, but if you notice when Iowa has the ball it moves from side to side. There is no penetration at all. It's all post feeds. Watch any successful teams and you see guards who attack the paint and force the defense to help.

Reactions: Jim4edwards
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT