ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa/Chattanooga Dual Thread

jmadden1998

HR All-American
Jan 26, 2017
Interesting to see what lineup Brands rolls out. Post any updates and play by play here

I hope we see Teasdale. I also hope for $$ sake, that’s brands is just getting a match in. Maybe $$ is working out an injury or gas tank issue. Only cause it would suck his senior year for him to get beat out.

Reactions: MatBrat
No. I’ll just admit I’m a MORAN;).

I was wrong
I was stupid
i was a moran

Ha - I’m just laughing cause I’m not someone who has any inside info, took a guess and though, damn that was dumb I guess. Sun shines on a dogs, well, you know every now and then.

Reactions: Knight563
I hope we see Teasdale. I also hope for $$ sake, that’s brands is just getting a match in. Maybe $$ is working out an injury or gas tank issue. Only cause it would suck his senior year for him to get beat out.

I hope for our teams sake Brands is trashing him and can out perform him in March. I’m not one that has trashed Wilke at all and always cheer for the underdog so I really do hope Wills has a great senior year and places high AA with a lot of team points. But if he can’t and someone else is capable, I’m all for that.

I hope for our teams sake Brands is trashing him and can out perform him in March. I’m not one that has trashed Wilke at all and always cheer for the underdog so I really do hope Wills has a great senior year and places high AA with a lot of team points. But if he can’t and someone else is capable, I’m all for that.

I totally get it. But again, as a personal worry for $$, I hope $$ gets it this year. But whatever’s best for team obviously.

Same

Reactions: butchinmi
Best team needs to be on the mat - regardless of who has to sit. This is college not highschool. If cash is best he should go - same for brands.

Best team needs to be on the mat - regardless of who has to sit. This is college not highschool. If cash is best he should go - same for brands.
I'm not calling any dual meaningless, but it's nice to reward guys every once in awhile, that could be what's happening with Nelson. The Mocs do not pose a threat at all. Even with backups we could potentially blank these guys.

Brands has rewarded he guys before, so if that's the case this isn't abnormal.

This is just so unbelievable can find it hard to believe guess in about a 1/2 hr we will all know what in

13-5 Lee after two. Looks tired and lacking some pop, still dynamic in the first. Takes down in the third. Legs back in...cradle locked up but lee slips it for two reversal. 15-5

content to ride a lot of roll attempts and almost backs at the end, ends with a MD.

ADVERTISEMENT