ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa City Area Handyman Recommendation?

Oct 20, 2021
Does anyone know of a good "handyman" recommendation who just moved to the Iowa City area that can put on backsplash on a kitchen wall, hang pictures, fix some light fixtures, ect. I have an uncle in his 80's who lives there and really could use some help. Not overly difficult projects but ones he simply can't do any more.
PLEASE, if you know of anyone or have a contact, I'd appreciate you leaving the name or number here or send me a private message through this site. THANK YOU so much!

If you don't get the answer you are looking for on here try Angie. They will connect you with the highest rated people in the area for your specific requests.

Reactions: rucker4
If you don't get the answer you are looking for on here try Angie. They will connect you with the highest rated people in the area for your specific requests.

Thank you greatly.

Never having used this service before, when they make a quote, is it a "fully loaded" quote? meaning does this include labor? Just seems to me that reserving 3 hours when asked how much time you need, seemed very low rate being charged.

one_day_time_earlyharrington_-p_2015.jpg

Reactions: Moral
Thank you greatly.

Never having used this service before, when they make a quote, is it a "fully loaded" quote? meaning does this include labor? Just seems to me that reserving 3 hours when asked how much time you need, seemed very low rate being charged.
I have never had to use it, but know we have had many customers use it to find our company. Sorry I couldn't be more help on that front.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT