ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa City NIL Club

Arland went into detail about the racism accusations...basically he asked a lot of questions during his recruitment directly about it to coaches and former players. He could not find anything that worried him. After being at Iowa has seen nothing like that.

Arland went into detail about the racism accusations...basically he asked a lot of questions during his recruitment directly about it to coaches and former players. He could not find anything that worried him. After being at Iowa has seen nothing like that.
Wish players would speak up more about it.

I'd love to know how many fans will shake hands, offer praise and admiration to a player and later slam the same player anonymously online.

I'd love to know how many fans will shake hands, offer praise and admiration to a player and later slam the same player anonymously online.
I will just thank the person for making the decision to play for the team I love ridiculously to much.

Why not both? Swarm has a good mission and start to be successful both today and tomorrow.

The player driven one is....well...player driven.

Good with throwing a couple dollars at both.
Nothing wrong with that concept.

One new development for SWARM is that all donations to SWARM after 5/18/22 are tax-deductible to the donor! That’s huge!!

We received the determination letter form the IRS today.

Go Hawks!

Reactions: JStandefer
Nothing wrong with that concept.

One new development for SWARM is that all donations to SWARM after 5/18/22 are tax-deductible to the donor! That’s huge!!

We received the determination letter form the IRS today.

Go Hawks!
If one is going to donate towards athletics, It makes a lot more sense to donate to this rather than the athletic department. It goes to the players rather than going to all the overpaid administrators in the AD.

Reactions: DogBoyRy
Why not both? Swarm has a good mission and start to be successful both today and tomorrow.

The player driven one is....well...player driven.

Good with throwing a couple dollars at both.
The player driven one was actually “driven”by a marketing company with zero ties to the school.

Reactions: Tx_Hawk
Swarm 501c is a much better deal for the athletes (and the contributor if you itemize).

Obviously this is something that some of the football players wanted to do, so I am onboard with that.

I also am onboard with the Swarm. Someone can support both. I will probably support any others that players in other sports start as well. I will also keep buying TShirts and other things that the players get NIL money from.

As far as the tax deduction goes, that is great for some, but I know I am not going to get anywhere near 26,000 so it is not going to mean anything to me.

They sent out an e-mail for the pregame tailgate for the Iowa State game. No way any of the players could be at it. Hopefully not catered by HyVee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT