ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa City West vs. Muscatine

taHawkeyes

Team MVP
Jan 28, 2016
Anyone else going to watch this game tonight in Des Moines? I’ll be there, can’t wait to watch some future Hawks go at it!

I don’t think the semis and finals are live streamed. They have a deal with NBC Sports Chicago

I don’t think the semis and finals are live streamed. They have a deal with NBC Sports Chicago

I believe you're right. They're streaming all quarterfinal games on the website but semis and finals will only be on TV.

4 of us here in DSM are slipping over to watch the 2 future Hawkeyes ... I've not watched Weiskamp in person so excited to see how he looks against a solid IC West team.

4 of us here in DSM are slipping over to watch the 2 future Hawkeyes ... I've not watched Weiskamp in person so excited to see how he looks against a solid IC West team.

West handled the Muskies easily last year, but I don't think the Trojans are as good this year

Reactions: Rustys Dad
Not going tonight because I went to Wells Fargo Arena twice last week to see IC West play. Unfortunately, I won't be watching either because of the NBC Sports Chicago/IAHSAA streaming debacle.

Not going tonight because I went to Wells Fargo Arena twice last week to see IC West play. Unfortunately, I won't be watching either because of the NBC Sports Chicago/IAHSAA streaming debacle.
You can watch tonight’s game for free still. Just go to the IAHSAA website.

Reactions: NI hawk
Maybe it was me but I couldn't make the stream "full screen". I was able to zoom in to 250% on my iMac 27 without losing any quality if anyone wants to get a bigger picture.

Reactions: redbirdhawk
I'm disappointed that West is on the "view" side of the feed (but the higher seed obviously). I was hoping to see the massive crowd that everyone talked about Muscatine is bringing. Earlier in the day the announcers were joking reminding the last person to leave Muscatine to shut the lights off.

Maybe it was me but I couldn't make the stream "full screen". I was able to zoom in to 250% on my iMac 27 without losing any quality if anyone wants to get a bigger picture.

I watched a game today on my phone. Turned sideways went full screen.

I'm disappointed that West is on the "view" side of the feed (but the higher seed obviously). I was hoping to see the massive crowd that everyone talked about Muscatine is bringing. Earlier in the day the announcers were joking reminding the last person to leave Muscatine to shut the lights off.

It’s true too. That town has great support

Reactions: Crazy Hawk
I've seen it down at state in girl's basketball...but never for guys where the one team complete ignores another player on the defensive end.

Reactions: Lew Masterson
The more i watch patrick the less i think hes a division 1 impact player. I think aaron white is a good comparison but i dont think he'll be anywhere near the rebounder white was, which is what made him an impact player with all his garbage buckets.

You can't really judge how good Weiscamp is off this he is being guarded by 3 people. He'll never be guarded like this in college. I think he was a good get for Iowa not so sure about Frederick. Wish we would have went and got an athletic guard but it's whatever at this point.

Joe took over in the 3rd.

Patrick disappeared. He should fit in nicely in 2 years.

Weiskamp sure knows how to play through contact and get to the hoop makes it look easy. Funny though watching West just leave muscatine ppg all alone daring him to shoot

Reactions: Lew Masterson
ADVERTISEMENT