ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Dems Strike Back in TV Commercials...

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
Brenna bird may campaign that she’ll give Joe Biden “exactly what he deserves” if elected Is. AG...Tom Miller points out that Ms. Bird has never prosecuted and convicted anyone to a life term in prison.
Cindy Axne points out that her “ insider trader” accusations made public by Iowa Republicans and Zahn were quickly investigate and quickly dismissed and that the only time she used a baby sleep monitor was to monitor her children as they slept and never to “spy” on a political opponent to find out what they were thinking.

Val demmings in Florida is running the scare tactics, so now Rubio has gone low too… it’s hard to watch football without the nonsense.

I made the mistake of watching local news yesterday. I forgot it's political ad season and the Republican super pac ads were embarrassing.
The funny thing is we'll have about a 2 month break after the elections before folks start trotting out the crap for 2024.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Saw a Tom Miller ad the other day and I think he is making a mistake by appearing in it,.. The guy has been around forever and he looks it,.. Makes Grassley look like a spring chicken.

I made the mistake of watching local news yesterday. I forgot it's political ad season and the Republican super pac ads were embarrassing.
Ya, it's only Republican ads that are embarrassing.:rolleyes:

Saw a Tom Miller ad the other day and I think he is making a mistake by appearing in it,.. The guy has been around forever and he looks it,.. Makes Grassley look like a spring chicken.
A matter of opinion, strictly. Tonight “Chuck the mumbler” makes a fool of himself on PBS tonight. Miller on the other hand, cannot appear to be a bigger fool than his opponent, regardless of what he says… or even if he soils his pants on air.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
A matter of opinion, strictly. Tonight “Chuck the mumbler” makes a fool of himself on PBS tonight. Miller on the other hand, cannot appear to be a bigger fool than his opponent, regardless of what he says… or even if he soils his pants on air.

I think that says more about Bird than Miller,.. but when that's all you've got.

I have not seen a _single_ DeJear ad. I mean one. n > 0

And oh yeah, I like that old dude yelling, Give em all the bird ;) wtf that means.

Reactions: HROT
Give ‘em the bird.

Because that’s what Biden deserves. The Iowa AG nominee is apparently running against the President?

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4 and GOHOX69
I do like the Ass Lee Hinson ad with all the bologna and Liz cackling at the end. I can immediately imagine Liz feeding me fried bologna and cackling. Ok, I have a bologna kink.

And the stepford wives of Ass lee saying "Ass Lee is one of us." White, non-diverse and virginal except for crankin out white babies.

And poor 3XM and her tiny convertible. I've actually met her. Of all the R's, she's ok. She's way over her head and being used as a puppet by the GOP but person wise, she's an ok sort and an eye doc (the real type).

Christy Bo was my prof and I have piles of dirt on her so strictly no comment.

Brenna bird may campaign that she’ll give Joe Biden “exactly what he deserves” if elected Is. AG...Tom Miller points out that Ms. Bird has never prosecuted and convicted anyone to a life term in prison.
Cindy Axne points out that her “ insider trader” accusations made public by Iowa Republicans and Zahn were quickly investigate and quickly dismissed and that the only time she used a baby sleep monitor was to monitor her children as they slept and never to “spy” on a political opponent to find out what they were thinking.

I don't recall Tom Miller as ever having served as a county attorney. I'd like more information on the 500+ crimes prosecuted that are referenced in the ad supporting him. Was this as attorney general as his office assisted a county? What role did he specifically play? How extensive was his involvement?

I don't recall Tom Miller as ever having served as a county attorney. I'd like more information on the 500+ crimes prosecuted that are referenced in the ad supporting him. Was this as attorney general as his office assisted a county? What role did he specifically play? How extensive was his involvement?
I'm a dem and I'll gladly admit there are better lawyers in Iowa and Tom Miller is a fossil. Candidate pool is poor in the hawkeye state.

I have not seen a _single_ DeJear ad. I mean one. n > 0

And oh yeah, I like that old dude yelling, Give em all the bird ;) wtf that means.
Thanks ‘cause, according to the Reynolds’ ad on TV, some black Congresswoman from Mizzery is running for Governor against her!

But remember GoHox, above all else, “Give’m the bird!” ( But I think that messaging plYs well in MAGAt-infested small town/rural Ioway. )

• Love
Reactions: Ree4 and GOHOX69
The problem is people believe the first ad and don't do their own research.

It's a common Republican tactic to broadcast an outright lie expecting the voters to form an immediate opinion. Hinson's campaign is adept at this. Really disgusting, but the GOP is counting on uneducated, illiterate voters as their base.

I think it also explains the Republican penchant to have yard signs and erect billboards along well traveled roads. Counting on voters making as decision based on which candidates have the most signs rather than doing any research.

Reactions: nelly02 and Ree4
Thanks ‘cause, according to the Reynolds’ ad on TV, some black Congresswoman from Mizzery is running for Governor against her!

But remember GoHox, above all else, “Give’m the bird!” ( But I think that messaging plYs well in MAGAt-infested small town/rural Ioway. )
You are a 1000% correct on all counts.

I watch the local news every day and they are all embarrassing. We need Iowa to move away from first in the nation for the primaries
Technically "caucus" but your point is well taken and will happen I am sure. Extremely white white baby.

I do like the Ass Lee Hinson ad with all the bologna and Liz cackling at the end. I can immediately imagine Liz feeding me fried bologna and cackling. Ok, I have a bologna kink.

And the stepford wives of Ass lee saying "Ass Lee is one of us." White, non-diverse and virginal except for crankin out white babies.

And poor 3XM and her tiny convertible. I've actually met her. Of all the R's, she's ok. She's way over her head and being used as a puppet by the GOP but person wise, she's an ok sort and an eye doc (the real type).

I truly hope Ms. Hinson is not using a ring of Int Veld’s “classic” ringed bologna for her commercial. “Fine meats” is nothing to waste in a political commercial....especially one produced for the Party that has manufactured nothing but Bullshit and false promises for the past 20 years. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkeyenuts66
I have a DVR so I don’t watch many commercials. Are they rerunning the one where a Republican is pushing Granny and her wheelchair off the cliff?
I think they gave up on that once they had to admit the Party had no alternative to the ACA and acknowledged it was just a gimmick.

The problem is people believe the first ad and don't do their own research.

It's a common Republican tactic to broadcast an outright lie expecting the voters to form an immediate opinion. Hinson's campaign is adept at this. Really disgusting, but the GOP is counting on uneducated, illiterate voters as their base.

I think it also explains the Republican penchant to have yard signs and erect billboards along well traveled roads. Counting on voters making as decision based on which candidates have the most signs rather than doing any research.

You're a hack. Just as bad as Tom.

Christy Bo was your prof? I didn't realize she was THAT old.

Also, spill the beans. Was she a dirty little vixen?

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Christy Bo was your prof? I didn't realize she was THAT old.

Also, spill the beans. Was she a dirty little vixen?
Yup. She's not that young but not that old either :) Oh, the beans need to stay within the Boyd Law Building. Most of it is pretty open source if you connect the dots.

I watch the local news every day and they are all embarrassing. We need Iowa to move away from first in the nation for the primaries

Iowa's political divisiveness has never been higher. Pretty disappointing for a state that likes to describe itself as "Iowa nice".

I don't know how they do it, but a dem ad follows every con ad in the burgh , but i love it. Looks like a waste of money to me.

Last edited:
Fox Opinion Network viewing replaces going to school to get an actual degree now?????????????????????
I can see this type of training for trades but for putting teachers in the classroom, "Normal"
education was replaced about 100 years ago.....It's bad when folks work hard to return to "the good old days".....because they forget there was a reason "we" changed the process.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT