ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Dems Strike Back in TV Commercials...

I'm begging my GOP friends here not to vote for Bird. She is a cluster****. Vote straight ticket if you need to, but I promise you Bird is a complete shit turd of an attorney.

I didn't realize that. I've always voted for numerous folks, Dems, Gop, Green, Liberatarians
It makes no sense....but lefislative GOPers wanted to guarantee voters VOTED for each candidate......plus eliminated "straight ticket voting
" would make election fraud " more difficult in Iowa,

You know "voting fraud" has been an huge Iowa election problem for years.......

It makes no sense....but lefislative GOPers wanted to guarantee voters VOTED for each candidate......plus eliminated "straight ticket voting
" would make election fraud " more difficult in Iowa,

You know "voting fraud" has been an huge Iowa election problem for years.......

Yep, Granny is going to multiple polling stations ;)

Yep, Granny is going to multiple polling stations ;)
I have my 3 IDs ready to go to work....expecting a few more in the mail the next couple of votes......
Daddy always told me top "Vote early, Vote often....and Vote Democrat!" I just takes a a few minutes longer to "read" the ballots now.....but still plenty of "bar time" for rewarding my handy work! And usually there is a precinct captain working the local bars, getting the "evening shift" ready to cast ballots for Dems!

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Val demmings in Florida is running the scare tactics, so now Rubio has gone low too… it’s hard to watch football without the nonsense.
It’s easy to get Rubio to go low. Remember him and Trump on the debate stage basically comparing their junk!

Reactions: KFsdisciple
ADVERTISEMENT