ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa DNR Director cited for fishing with expired license

fredjr82

HR Legend
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2007
Kind of a funny story. Shows character.

The head of the Iowa DNR has been cited for fishing without a license – at her own request – after a trip on the Mississippi River earlier this month. Kayla Lyon, Director of the Iowa Department of Natural Resources, was cited for in Jackson County for fishing without a license on March 21st.

Link

She posted it on her Instagram and her mom told the authorities. I'm guessing her bitch sister showed her the post.
Well now I’m fuked. I have to call the authorities on myself. Your mom visited last night and sodomy is actually still illegal in Florida.

Well now I’m fuked. I have to call the authorities on myself. Your mom visited last night and sodomy is actually still illegal in Florida.

While we're on moms, I've been on yours in every square inch of that newly remodeled room. I've painted the walls white a few times, if you know what I mean

While we're on moms, I've been on yours in every square inch of that newly remodeled room. I've painted the walls white a few times, if you know what I mean

You are a gem. I love it when you post. Made my morning....spit out out my orange juice laughing. HROT Hall of fame.

• Love
Reactions: fredjr82
Send it to my attorney!
s22f2U.gif

• Haha
Reactions: fredjr82
ADVERTISEMENT