ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa doctor goes national and stages hospital 'jailbreaks' for COVID-19 patients

She needs to have her medical license revoked. Utterly deplorable and irresponsible. By conning gullible patients and their families to leave hospitals against medical advice she is putting their insurance coverage (not to mention their lives) in jeopardy.

I think many of these people desperately want fame/attention and see the easy path to popularity within the cult.

"Much of what James says about COVID-19 contradicts the federal government’s advice on mitigation and treatment, a fact she readily acknowledges. She recently appeared on “The Tamara Scott Show,” a call-in talk show aired by Lindell TV, a video channel created by Mike Lindell, the My Pillow founder who has been active in spreading discredited claims of voting fraud in the 2020 presidential election."

"Scott is the Republican National Committeewoman for Iowa and has worked as a Statehouse lobbyist for Concerned Women for America and The Family Leader."

She sounds like an undercover Lib, depleting the supply of trumptards - rock on!

She probably had to open a concierge practice since no one would be willing to hire her after getting fired. I"m sure she is raking in the money for the upfront fees for a concierge practice and also billing insurance on top of it.

https://www.kmov.com/news/local-icu...cle_f169f300-31f0-11ec-91f5-eb56d139d787.html
That was my take away from the article. She's bilking idiots who want horse pills. She is literally pushing this treatment, and then hooking the mentally deficient with the pills on a flat fee basis. Low overhead, and no pesky Medicare or insurance billing to deal with. Just suckers with credit cards to keep bilking.

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT