ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa "First in the Nation" Status for 2024 Election?

What is "not as much as skyrocketing food and gas prices"?
Umm, head out and talk to the poor and lower middle class. They’re pissed. People who really have to watch their expenses are getting absolutely torched and told to suck it up and buy a Tesla lol. No one cares about some primary or whatever you guys call it.

Umm, head out and talk to the poor and lower middle class. They’re pissed. People who really have to watch their expenses are getting absolutely torched and told to suck it up and buy a Tesla lol. No one cares about some primary or whatever you guys call it.
Are you implying that my fellow Iowans are so single minded that they can only have a single grievance at a time?

Are you implying that my fellow Iowans are so single minded that they can only have a single grievance at a time?
I’m implying that most people care about their homes, families, and life in general. Politics are in the minds of a minority. They see Biden, they see less money. Whether or not it’s his fault is up for debate. IMO he, and his arch nemesis trump, are both unfit for office.

I’m implying that most people care about their homes, families, and life in general. Politics are in the minds of a minority. They see Biden, they see less money. Whether or not it’s his fault is up for debate. IMO he, and his arch nemesis trump, are both unfit for office.
Oh so it's a non sequitur. Good for you.

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
Not as much as skyrocketing food and gas prices 🤷‍♂️
Not as much as skyrocketing food and gas prices 🤷‍♂️
Have you seen what Biden and the Dems have done to barge traffic on the Mississippi?! They have lowered the water levels south of St Louis soooo much that barges full of 'beans wont make it to market from upstream ports! How do we stop those bastards, NC?
(How has Biden and the Dems accomplished this? Simple.....they caused a drought this past growing season and kept the water from going into the river!)
Biden, liberals and the Dems will stop at nothing!

• Haha

Yet they are able to afford this and that and that and that that and that and that. But complain and complain and complain but they can afford everything just fine.

Yet they are able to afford this and that and that and that that and that and that. But complain and complain and complain but they can afford everything just fine.
I don’t want to discuss politics with you. Like you too much to go down that road 😃

I don’t want to discuss politics with you. Like you too much to go down that road 😃

This isn’t about politics. People want to complain about gas prices, don’t get a gas guzzler stupid looking small penis truck. Or a stupid looking SUV. There, problem solved folks. God that was difficult. People want to be able to afford food, don’t go out drinking every weekend, or spend money on at a mall or shit like. Losers can complain all they want, thats their fault. Own up or shut up.

In all honesty NC.....when I "see" Dems in power, I see "good times" for me economically.......my years under Clinton EXPLODED my worth and the years under Obama allowed me to regain and increase my wealth, too. In all seriousness, I have flourished financially under Democrat administrations and not done nearly as well under Repubbers. But I am an old man now.....but I was a young one under Reagan, Bush.....

This isn’t about politics. People want to complain about gas prices, don’t get a gas guzzler stupid looking small penis truck. Or a stupid looking SUV. There, problem solved folks. God that was difficult. People want to be able to afford food, don’t go out drinking every weekend, or spend money on at a mall or shit like. Losers can complain all they want, thats their fault. Own up or shut up.
Bro, at $4/gallon I’m feeling it a bit. And I make solid money/don’t drive a big vehicle. Do you budget? I ran mine, $1,200 a year more on fuel compared to 2020, and I don’t even drive that much 🤷‍♂️

Bro, at $4/gallon I’m feeling it a bit. And I make solid money/don’t drive a big vehicle. Do you budget? I ran mine, $1,200 a year more on fuel compared to 2020, and I don’t even drive that much 🤷‍♂️

I put in a gallon a week in my 10 gallon tank.

In all honesty NC.....when I "see" Dems in power, I see "good times" for me economically.......my years under Clinton EXPLODED my worth and the years under Obama allowed me to regain and increase my wealth, too. In all seriousness, I have flourished financially under Democrat administrations and not done nearly as well under Repubbers. But I am an old man now.....but I was a young one under Reagan, Bush.....
And Clinton would get my vote over any republican today. I am a right leaning moderate, pro abortion, pro gun control. The extremes have driven me to a “which one is worse?” Scenario

My dad used to tell me, "Life is tough all over," Buy a horse and buggy. Buy a golf cart. Ride a bike. Walk. Public transit. There are alternatives.

My dad used to tell me, "Life is tough all over," Buy a horse and buggy. Buy a golf cart. Ride a bike. Walk. Public transit. There are alternatives.
I’m not bitching, the poor and lower middle class are. Simply an analogy. Whatever, I’ll cut down on going out and make it up.

And Clinton would get my vote over any republican today. I am a right leaning moderate, pro abortion, pro gun control. The extremes have driven me to a “which one is worse?” Scenario
Then how can you even consider anything "Republican"....The Party has NO platfornm no ideas of governance, support a man who tried to overthrow a system of government that has been in existance for 235 years..... and manufactures lies and misinformation by the bucketful?
I lean left.....and I bet there aren't many tougher on "my Party" than I! My biggest embarrasment about being a Democrat is that Democrats cant figure out a way to demolish Republicans every election.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Do what you gotta do. Your position is NOT unique. But when you crawl in bed with a bunch of sand jockies and Russians, what else can you reasonable expect?
I’m Indian and after 9/11 “sand jockey” was a favorite insult thrown at me.

Joel, I don’t know you, I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, but that one’s probably something we should retire.

Help me understand how food and gas prices is related to when Iowa holds it's primaries/caucuses. I'm genuinely curious about this, despite your attempts to insult me.

something ethanol. Something flyover state. Something use less gas for farm equipment something something.

sincerely,
coastal elite liberal with nothing to do and a desire to troll.

Then how can you even consider anything "Republican"....The Party has NO platfornm no ideas of governance, support a man who tried to overthrow a system of government that has been in existance for 235 years..... and manufactures lies and misinformation by the bucketful?
I lean left.....and I bet there aren't many tougher on "my Party" than I! My biggest embarrasment about being a Democrat is that Democrats cant figure out a way to demolish Republicans every election.
Because the far left is bonkers. I have no interest in a union completely overpowered by the feds. I believe in and love state/local power. The Rs defend that.

Help me understand how food and gas prices is related to when Iowa holds it's primaries/caucuses. I'm genuinely curious about this, despite your attempts to insult me.
Jesus, it’s not about the primaries. It’s about the people you were attempting to disparage. And no insults from me buddy.

Do what you gotta do. Your position is NOT unique. But when you crawl in bed with a bunch of sand jockies and Russians, what else can you reasonable expect?
Like I said, I can adapt. If I’m ever having trouble purchasing gasoline, we are in one hell of a situation.

Jesus, it’s not about the primaries. It’s about the people you were attempting to disparage. And no insults from me buddy.

I'm sorry, I could have sworn I was posting in the Iowa "First in the Nation" Status for 2024 Election thread, and you must have been referring to yourself when you were typing about biased fools.

My bad.

Reactions: gohawks50
I'm sorry, I could have sworn I was posting in the Iowa "First in the Nation" Status for 2024 Election thread, and you must have been referring to yourself when you were typing about biased fools.

My bad.
Ah, biased fools? Maybe go out and speak to people. I talk to almost every person I interact with. They’re not just some group of like-minded individuals that you seem to enjoy grouping to understand the world.

dem, rep, black, white, Asian, idc. I always ask them how they’re doing and ask them what’s going on in their lives.

Ah, biased fools? Maybe go out and speak to people. I talk to almost every person I interact with. They’re not just some group of like-minded individuals that you seem to enjoy grouping to understand the world.

dem, rep, black, white, Asian, idc. I always ask them how they’re doing and ask them what’s going on in their lives.
You're doing again.

Until you get the hang of it, maybe you should read the words out loud? It might help you slow down a bit so you can get a better understanding of what you're reading.

You're doing again.

Until you get the hang of it, maybe you should read the words out loud? It might help you slow down a bit so you can get a better understanding of what you're reading.
You’re not going to gaslight me no matter how hard you try. Take the L.

That's just it, I'm not even arguing with you.

I sincerely have not idea why you're saying the things you are in response to my original post. It was a little fun to point out at first, but now it's just getting weird.

That's just it, I'm not even arguing with you.

I sincerely have not idea why you're saying the things you are in response to my original post. It was a little fun to point out at first, but now it's just getting weird.
Well then put me on ignore, I won’t miss you and your gaslighting attempts.

Well then put me on ignore, I won’t miss you and your gaslighting attempts.
Nah, I'm just going to hope you reread this interaction of ours and get a better understanding of my point of view. I'm genuinely sorry if you think I'm trying to gaslight you.

Nah, I'm just going to hope you reread this interaction of ours and get a better understanding of my point of view. I'm genuinely sorry if you think I'm trying to gaslight you.
Will do. Sometimes I get focused on side facts, and focus on that. Others may stick to the thread and disregard, I should be more clear in the future. I was only talking about the people behind your scenario. Have a good night, misunderstanding.

I would never call you a moron. Anyone that works OT for their family is a good man in my eyes.

I will say, the OT is nice but I’m going to be on PTO for 6 days starting next week, I can’t fuggin wait man!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT