ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Football Bowls Poster

Liberty Hawk

HB All-American
Gold Member
Oct 28, 2002
Every bowl Iowa has ever played in is featured in this poster. These will ship early next week. We are waiting for a photo of Brandon Scherff. Pick one up for your Hawk room or favorite neighborhood bar.

GO HAWKS!

I don't know if what Iowa did on January 2 can be classified as "playing in a bowl".

Very cool! I agree though, it's too early to recognize the Taxslayer bowl happened.

What? A poster advertised by Liberty Hawk that isn't "free"?

Tough times huh bro?

Someone get this spamming SOB off this board. I'm sick of him trying to sell his posters!

I appreciate Liberty Hawk keeping us informed of the latest items that are coming out.

If you don't appreciate his threads why open them to begin with?

I would have liked the idea of doing the poster with CJ and JR facing each other with a scowl like it was a heavy weight fight.

Originally posted by Arbitr8:
I appreciate Liberty Hawk keeping us informed of the latest items that are coming out.

This

If you don't like the threads and the info, don't open them or buy anything. Pretty simple.

Originally posted by Arbitr8:

Gameday Ron is somewhere shedding a tear, because he can't spam the message boards.

No throw down. I am sorry if some of my posts offend. We are a sponsor of the Podcast, that I hope a lot of you are listening to each week.

Just a note that the posters are in tomorrow and will start to ship out. I have been told they look awesome. GO HAWKS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT