ADVERTISEMENT

IOWA has 48 Draft picks in Last 12 years. Clown U? 48 in Last 46 years

Comparing Iowa State football to Iowa is like comparing Iowa to Ohio State. Historically, the two programs are galaxies apart. Only Clown fans think Iowa State is just as good of a program as Iowa’s. It’s laughable.
This. Not sure why this thread is even relevant, or needed to be posted. ISU is not now, never has been, and will most certainly never be Iowa in football......

Then there was Iowa’s 57-3 win in Ames in 1985.
Nope it doesn’t count clown fans say so.

1985 was my favorite of the series. Rob Houghtlin was the kicker and as he approached the ball for the opening kickoff he slipped and caught just enough of the ball for it to go 10 yards and the Hawks fell on it. A few plays later and isu was a close as they would be all day.

IiecrfO.0.gif

I see 5:20am clown fan is back with ID #43. He was on ID #42 as of last night and boom got banned and set up new ID first this morning.

The best part is that they are advancing the newest stereotype of clown fans. The one where they don’t have a coherent argument to reply with so just post emoji’s.

We want more. We want more. We want more. Then we can count down to ID #44.

Little brother? Most definitely not. Not a chance! 😂

636403998135317355_2017_09.08.17_1977_cyhawk_02.jpg
This must be ignored.

In fact we shouldn’t even care that they wore those Jersey’s in a game in Kinnick. No one from The Univesity of Iowa, it’s coaches, players or fans should even dare to comment on what clown fans are saying , posting or actually acting out in real life because clown fans like Stender and Flynnhick03 say so.

We can’t mock isu and their fans for how they behave, it simply isn’t playing fair and won’t be tolerated.

Big George! Rushed for over 1,200 yards as a tailback on the 1971 Sun Bowl team, started at quarterback the next year on the Liberty Bowl team. Drafted in the first round (#14) by Houston. He was a hell of an athlete. Held the ISU record in the discus for quite a while, IIRC.
Amundson set a South Dakota state record in the shot put and discus. Discus record still stands. I read a article a couple years ago that Amundson is still considered the greatest athlete to ever graduate from a South Dakota HS.

Big George! Rushed for over 1,200 yards as a tailback on the 1971 Sun Bowl team, started at quarterback the next year on the Liberty Bowl team. Drafted in the first round (#14) by Houston. He was a hell of an athlete. Held the ISU record in the discus for quite a while, IIRC.
Oh, okay, Big George was your grandson, wasn’t he, LC? I bet that was quite the trip down memory lane. 1971 was ten years before my birth, so thank you for helping me feel somewhat young again. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: ISUfbEqualToIowaFB
I realize it won't spoil your fun, but for the record, that's a 31 point margin and ISU beat Iowa 31-0 at Kinnick in '78.

OK, as you were.
Cool. I was 1. Iowa also beat Ohio State 33-7 in 2004 on their way to a share of the bten, a citrus (cap one) win vs Saban and a top 10 ranking.

But I guess you'll always have 78.
Precious attempt.

On top of others mentioned:
1997 Iowa 63 ISU 20
2009 Iowa 35 ISU 3
2010 Iowa 35 ISU 7
2016 Iowa 42 ISU 3

Too easy

Last edited:
This must be ignored.

In fact we shouldn’t even care that they wore those Jersey’s in a game in Kinnick. No one from The Univesity of Iowa, it’s coaches, players or fans should even dare to comment on what clown fans are saying , posting or actually acting out in real life because clown fans like Stender and Flynnhick03 say so.

We can’t mock isu and their fans for how they behave, it simply isn’t playing fair and won’t be tolerated.
Tried to pull the Notre Dame plan. Didn't have the jerseys on in warm ups then broke them out after going back into the locker room. Didn't go as planned.

Tried to pull the Notre Dame plan. Didn't have the jerseys on in warm ups then broke them out after going back into the locker room. Didn't go as planned.

Many isu games with the Hawks haven’t quite gone as isu fans thought they would. But then again they are masters at telling us why the wins by Iowa really didn’t count because of lightning storms, rain, refs, game delays or boneheaded plays by isu.

Just how they roll.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT