ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa House Republicans introduce their version of Florida ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill

Can you clarify what you mean? As for my point, it is clear. If a 6 year old is being bullied for having two dads, this bill prevents administrators from addressing the root issue of that bullying since it is a sexual topic. It would be like being bullied for being overweight, but your teacher is not able to tell the kids doing the bullying that it is not acceptable to make fun of someone for their weight.
You need to up your troll game. Please name one of these schools.
If I do are you then going to respond, “oh that’s just one”.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
If I do are you then going to respond, “oh that’s just one”.
Rube.

How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point

At least 20 conservative candidates and elected officials have claimed this year that K-12 schools are placing litter boxes on campus or making other accommodations for students who identify as cats, according to an NBC News review of public statements.

Every school district that has been named by those 20 politicians said either to NBC News or in public statements that these claims are untrue. There is no evidence that any school has deployed litter boxes for students to use because they identify as cats.

Rube.

How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point

At least 20 conservative candidates and elected officials have claimed this year that K-12 schools are placing litter boxes on campus or making other accommodations for students who identify as cats, according to an NBC News review of public statements.

Every school district that has been named by those 20 politicians said either to NBC News or in public statements that these claims are untrue. There is no evidence that any school has deployed litter boxes for students to use because they identify as cats.
Obviously NBC didn’t look very hard.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT