ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa in new InterMat Rankings

Todd Conner

HR MVP
Dec 23, 2004

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

It will be a coup to end up second, but so much depends on draws and PERFORMANCE!
Amen, Tarp! Guys like Ayala and Woods have to get and keep their foot on the gas starting in the first period! I think seven AAs, including one or two finalists would be good for this team. Clearly we have the potential to have two champions but we never know which version of our guys are going to show up from match to match.

Last edited:
4th in the Big10, 2nd in the nation. Based on projected tournament results.

Hoping for the best when seeds come out but we've had some lousy draws lately.
More like we've had some quesitonable wrestling lately...from some our hammers. No reason Ayala and Woods can't win it. And the rest of them just need to hold serve...no upsets.

At 125, I sure hope it doesn’t get seeded this way: I love Drake at #2, but noticed DeAugustino at #15. Wtf, can we get away from this guy. I know we should be able to beat the #15, but this guy is a bad matchup for Drake for some reason. Hated seeing the 2-7 at B1G and don’t want to see this at 2-15.

Reactions: MSU158
At 125, I sure hope it doesn’t get seeded this way: I love Drake at #2, but noticed DeAugustino at #15. Wtf, can we get away from this guy. I know we should be able to beat the #15, but this guy is a bad matchup for Drake for some reason. Hated seeing the 2-7 at B1G and don’t want to see this at 2-15.
The new coaches ranking that came out today has Drake 3 and DeAugustino 14

Reactions: TarpHawk

The new coaches ranking that came out today has Drake 3 and DeAugustino 14

Which is essentially the same thing. Yikes…
Almost like Marinelli's draws. Always got his kryptonite on his side.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT