ADVERTISEMENT

IOWA is the #5 Seed in the Midwest (CHICAGO) Region. Will Face #12 Seed Richmond on Thursday in Buffalo, NY. Tip: 2:10 pm CT. TV: truTV

i am drawing a blank. Who is Seth's dad?
Lanny Davis. And no, I’m not a Republican, but Lanny is a sleazy lobbyist/lawyer who’s represented repressive regimes and criminal oligarchs. Kind of like the Dem version of Paul Manafort but not close to as slimy…

First of all congratulations to all of you for winning the B1G tourney. In each & every game you guys absolutely proved you deserved to be the winners.

Thank you for the good wishes. I wish we had actually gotten in instead of getting an at large bid but we are very happy to take that beat Notre Dame and head on to San Diego and do what we can versus Alabama.
6 years ago we were literally the worst team in the Big Ten. If you count what would have likely been an invite in 2020 but didn't come because of the pandemic, Steve Pikiell and this team have gotten us three bids in a row. Not too shabby.
Good luck going forward in the tourney
Now go kick some Catholic ass!!!!

Reactions: MrsScrew
Connor brings a lot to the table.

Including great passes, @BlackNGoldBleeder :)

Loved that the obvious And1 foul on that game-sealing dunk was ruled a 'play on'.

Probably better to keep the clock moving there, in Iowa's favor, but kripes. Obvious foul was obviously obvious. Except to the 3 guys paid to make the call.

Lanny Davis. And no, I’m not a Republican, but Lanny is a sleazy lobbyist/lawyer who’s represented repressive regimes and criminal oligarchs. Kind of like the Dem version of Paul Manafort but not close to as slimy…
Was it Seth who was trying to help his mom grift people with her cancer pills?

Hawks are playing so well right now, they don't need any good luck.

pnzJTq3.gif

01fxzvzwhv3gepg0njs0.png

ADVERTISEMENT