ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Michigan 16th best game of 2016

iahawkeyes17

HR Heisman
Apr 22, 2014
ESPNU doing countdown of top 25 games of last season (have to think Clemson Alabama title game no brainer for #1) but I see Iowa Michigan comes in at 16. Next replay 6pm tonight.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Dang I didn't see this thread sorry

Underrated game on the national scene from last year. Michigan wins that one and would have put them in a legitimate position to make the playoff even with a loss to OSU. I am not sure who would have won the East with a 3-way tie between OSU, Penn State and Michigan.

Underrated game on the national scene from last year. Michigan wins that one and would have put them in a legitimate position to make the playoff even with a loss to OSU. I am not sure who would have won the East with a 3-way tie between OSU, Penn State and Michigan.
Oh St I think would've won the East if Mich beat us & lost to them.

Seeing that roughing the snapper call again, that had to be intentionally taught by Harbaugh and staff for a cheap exploit flag.

The snapper stepped toward Snyder, who was actually just going through his gap, and briefly tried to pull Snyder onto himself to help draw the flag. He made no effort to go down field.

Fortunately, that didn't burn us, but that was still a bullsh** penalty.

Seeing that roughing the snapper call again, that had to be intentionally taught by Harbaugh and staff for a cheap exploit flag.

The snapper stepped toward Snyder, who was actually just going through his gap, and briefly tried to pull Snyder onto himself to help draw the flag. He made no effort to go down field.

Fortunately, that didn't burn us, but that was still a bullsh** penalty.
Well it did give them a go ahead FG. I thought UM got a similar call go there way vs. PSU.

17 point underdogs and just coming off a thrashing the week before from PSU but the Hawks circle the wagons and pull off a stunning upset. What a great atmosphere in Kinnick and a win for the ages.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT