ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa middle schoolers walk out in protest of Supreme Court draft on abortion

Lol. Did you know I’m ok with Roe vs. Wade? Nope. Because you’re a political hack. More detrimental to this country than me saying that 12-14 year olds are idiots. I literally quoted someone saying they had students who spouted hate towards black people and I called those kids idiots. You’re lack of reading comprehension and rush to judgement is way worse for this country than me saying 12-14 year old pre adolescent people are idiots.

A political hack. Nope. And where, pray tell did I imply you said they are idiots? The issue I took was their right to walk out of class. Jeez, get thicker skin.

• Haha
Reactions: SWIowahawks
Those kids have about the same amount of maturity as the people protesting in front of the supreme court judges. Im sure the politicians are quaking about middle schoolers in Ankeny acting out.

Those kids have about the same amount of maturity as the people protesting in front of the supreme court judges. Im sure the politicians are quaking about middle schoolers in Ankeny acting out.

High schoolers grow up. Unfortunately, that doesn't translate into success. My baby boomer generation was abject disgusting failure. Peace. Love. MAGA.

Funny how these kinds of walk out protests always seem to line up with the left leaning issues and receive tacit approval from the adults in those schools.

Funny how these kinds of walk out protests always seem to line up with the left leaning issues and receive tacit approval from the adults in those schools.

It's called pursuit of intellect.

Sweet hot take for a 5 day old thread!! King of HORT here guy and gals!

ADVERTISEMENT