ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa native Shelby Houlihan blames pork burrito for positive steroid test

Hmm, haven't heard of it. I've only just started to get interested in sports because I changed my profession. In fact, it's a pity that this happened to her. Does any of you here know if she's been forgiven? I think this is very unsportsmanlike behavior, if the burrito should be blamed for everything, then the farmers who raised the pig with steroids should be arrested for this. I was talking about steroids with my friend from [COLOR=%s]buyroidscanda.co[/COLOR] and he advised me to try steroids. These are very contradictory substances. They have a good effect in small doses, but I doubt that animals are given them in small doses. We need to send a check, because the meat we eat affects our health.

bots-hi-bot.gif

Reactions: win4jj
I was recently back in IC and I was shocked at how many of the college women were obese. Things have changed drastically at UI in the past 20 years.
I went to college in the late 80's. We had chunky monkey then too.

Hmm, haven't heard of it. I've only just started to get interested in sports because I changed my profession. In fact, it's a pity that this happened to her. Does any of you here know if she's been forgiven? I think this is very unsportsmanlike behavior, if the burrito should be blamed for everything, then the farmers who raised the pig with steroids should be arrested for this. I was talking about steroids with my friend from [COLOR=%s]buyroidscanda.co[/COLOR] and he advised me to try steroids. These are very contradictory substances. They have a good effect in small doses, but I doubt that animals are given them in small doses. We need to send a check, because the meat we eat affects our health.
Hello HROT newcomer who just joined our friendly online community this past May and has only posted 6 times in six months!

We would like you to tell us a little bit about yourself so we, the friendly denizens of HROT, can get to know someone brand new who surely stumbled upon our little corner of the internet by accident!

What are your hopes and dreams? Are you a man (or woman!) of means or a Poor?

And finally, what brings you to HROT?

Thanks!

Hmm, haven't heard of it. I've only just started to get interested in sports because I changed my profession. In fact, it's a pity that this happened to her. Does any of you here know if she's been forgiven? I think this is very unsportsmanlike behavior, if the burrito should be blamed for everything, then the farmers who raised the pig with steroids should be arrested for this. I was talking about steroids with my friend from buyroidscanda.co and he advised me to try steroids. These are very contradictory substances. They have a good effect in small doses, but I doubt that animals are given them in small doses. We need to send a check, because the meat we eat affects our health.
I’ve been searching for a solid gym candy connect. Thanks a bunch dude! I’ll send money over right away and await my shipment of high quality pumpers.

ADVERTISEMENT