ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa-Nebraska Full BTN Meet

Kwoodhawk

HR Heisman
Feb 11, 2009
Well....actually lied a bit.

1 hour 26 minutes 56 seconds worth..........

Which means it starts with about 1 minute 50 seconds left in the 1st period of 133.....

Yea.........no 125............stupid BTN....stupid....stupid........stupid!

Reactions: TarpHawk
I was able to watch Spencer’s match on the Fox Sports App last night and it is on BTN+ replay as well

I checked BTN+ last night within an hour of the match end and it started during Desanto match. I will check again.

It was impressive in person. Chuckled telling the story from state wrestling, roomed next to Thomson my son heard him complaining about getting in trouble for music in his room during the day ‘not sure why my music is an issue, the people next door were up until 4:00 AM.’ Csb

Shouldn't have to pay extra for BTN+ when they should have aired the whole meet like they put on their schedule. Maybe Flo will have it later, they don't yet that Ive seen.

Can anyone post Spencer’s entire match? I still have not seen it anywhere.

They need to start those stupid Basketball games at a time where they will not overlap wrestling meets. Wrestling is shown once in a blue moon compared to other sports and BTN, they cant get it right in these few times its BS. I say BS and how can the fans make some noise so they dont do this again. We need to band all Big10 wrestling fans together on this one!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: AFHawk86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT