ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa needs to go 7-6

HawknBadgerLand

Team MVP
Jul 13, 2017
Or win the ones we should and do 1 better. Go 8-5, finish 21-10 (11-9). Maybe even pick one up in the big ten tourney and finish 22-9. They'll maybe sneak by some mid-tier team in Round 1 and lose to the #2 seed in round 2, but I just can't get into March Madness and filling out a bracket that doesn't include Iowa. They HAVE to keep making the tourney most years, and I would consider this season a success considering what we lost off last years team. Who knows, this could be the team that surprises us with a second weekend appearance.

If we happen to drop one we should win, gotta pick up an upset along the way. It's possible Iowa could drop one to Northwestern but steal one from Purdue at home (or something like that).

W - Penn State
L - Purdue
W - @ Penn State
L - @Ohio State
W - Minnesota
W - Maryland
W - Nebraska
W - Michigan
L - Michigan State
W - @Nebraska
W - Northwestern
L - @Michigan
L - @Illinois

Last edited:
Like. So lets see, all we have to do is sweep Penn State, Nebraska, Maryland plus one vs Northwestern, split with Michigan and lose to all the rest of the best teams in the B1G like we did to Purdue. And, I am thinking we would need to get to the B1G Tourney Quarter-Finals (6 - 10 B1G seed), win Thursday to have a chance at 14-16 National Tourney seed, win Friday for a top 13 National Tourney seed. Ok. I will go with you on this chance, not as bad as I thought, but still a big hurdle.

Last edited:
Like, Sweep Penn State, Nebraska, Maryland plus one vs Northwestern, split with Michigan an lose to all the rest of the best teams in the B1G. Thinking we would need to get to the B1G Tourny Semi Finals to have a chance at 14-16 seed. But I will go with you on this chance. Not as bad as I thought, but still a big hurdle.
SMH..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT