ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa needs to lock ISU up as our feeder program

Does someone like JJ Kohl even stay there?
I think Kohl will have issues once he faces a pass rush because of mobility.

The 24/7 stuff was all about hitting throws with no pressure. What do you think happens when Aaron Graves is rushing Kohl against a typically porous Clone OLine?

Somewhat meaningless compared to game situations. That said, the standards in Ames are relatively low.

Last edited:

The 24/7 stuff was all about hitting throws with no pressure.

Somewhat meaningless compared to game situations. That said, the standards in Ames are relatively low.
I know someone who knows the family very very well and he was never coming to Iowa. He was Iowa State all the way because of family history.

The 24/7 stuff was all about hitting throws with no pressure. What do you think happens when Aaron Graves is rushing Kohl against a typically porous Clone OLine?

Yep and isu has a OL that is masterful at the look out blocking scheme. “Look out I missed him again”.

Hey 515clowns do you want to actually try and convince us that isu has anything other than a turnstile and crappy OL? When they aren’t getting false start and holding penalties the RB’s and QB’s are running for their lives. Also has god CMC had a OL taken in the draft? For some reason they tend to be the ultimate judge of talent and they seem to pass on isu at a regular pace.

Or is it time to run away and hide like you always do? Shoot off your mouth and when confronted with reality clown fan has no reply.

Last edited:
Hey 515clowns do you want to actually try and convince us that has anything other than a turnstile and crappy OL? When they aren’t getting false start and holding penalties the RB’s and QB’s are running for their lives. Also had god CMC had a OL taken in the draft? For some reason they tend to be the ultimate judge of talent and they seem to pass on isu at a regular pace.

Or is it time to run away and hide like you always do? Shoot off your mouth and when confronted with reality clown fan has no reply.
I'm not wasting my time arguing with a special needs individual.

Tyrone Tracy went into last season as a starter and became a non-starter. He was a guy who would go over the middle, catch a pass and go the distance or make a big YAC. But last year it did not work for him and some of that is on the Oline and QBs. But he transferred to get more playing time at a pass happy offense so nothing really to see here as he made a good move for him. Hope it works out except when he plays the hawks.

The Charlie Jones portal transfer is going to hurt the hawks more. He made a ton of big plays last year. Players like Bruce and KJohnson can make big plays too but sometimes a player like Jones just has a knack for making the right cut and making a couple of guys miss.

Hey 515clown how well is isu recruiting TE’s coming off having the best TE’s in isu history? Do tell me isu got its top target and not some random athlete that may become a TE?

Also I get you and all clown fans hate data or facts but can you tell me where Purdue is in relation to Iowa in the recruiting rankings? Or must we ignore that?

Clown fans always ignore the simple things that trashes their feeble arguments.

Lol. Iowa has won 13 out of the last 18. Keep clinging to your little win streak from 20 years ago. Well Campbell better hurry up as he's only going to have a handful of seasons left to play Iowa.
I love it for the longest time isu fans would always go as far back to 98’ when comparing the series. Funny how never further because it was irrelevant or didn’t fit their narrative. With the current Iowa winning streak doesn’t matter any way you spin it be 5, 10, 15, 20 and beyond it all comes back in iowas favor and points that way for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

Look how well their school record setting 4 year mobile starting qb did last season. Guy had AA rb, all conf te and wr and still struggled mightily.

I love it for the longest time isu fans would always go as far back to 98’ when comparing the series. Funny how never further because it was irrelevant or didn’t fit there narrative. With the current Iowa winning streak doesn’t matter any way you spin it be 5, 10, 15, 20 and beyond it all comes back in iowas favor and points tag at way for the foreseeable future.
For clown fans the football series started in 1998 not 1977. If anyone dares to ask them who dominates since 1977 they refuse to answer or give some lame excuse that isu had crappy coaches until CMC. Of course their current savior has yet to beat big bro but of course we must ignore that as well.

For clown fans the football series started in 1998 not 1977. If anyone dares to ask them who dominates since 1977 they refuse to answer or give some lame excuse that isu had crappy coaches until CMC. Of course their current savior has yet to beat big bro but of course we must ignore that as well.
McCarney was probably as good or better than the current guy but unfortunately for him he was around when Nebraska and Texas were still good and the b12 was still playing some decent defense unlike now. Infinitely better at beating Iowa and it didn't take a fluke covid season for him to win 9 games

They won’t sell any games out. This will be a reality check, and he’ll decide another stadium expansion is necessary.
Besides last season the only games they could sell out once stadium went to 61500 were Iowa, UNI and oddly enough the one Big 12 team they did more than once was OSU. All not on the schedule this year. So I bet your prediction is right. If Pollard was smart he would try to get UNI scheduled the years they play at Iowa. Though those games have been pretty close of late so instead he brings in SE MO St...

Besides last season the only games they could sell out once stadium went to 61500 were Iowa, UNI and oddly enough the one Big 12 team they did more than once was OSU. All not on the schedule this year. So I bet your prediction is right. If Pollard was smart he would try to get UNI scheduled the years they play at Iowa. Though those games have been pretty close of late so instead he brings in SE MO St...
I would guess they sell out the OU game and possibly the Baylor games.

Current poster on CyFan: "Dekkers already played in a Cy-Hawk game and had he not thrown the interception right away, we could have won the game with him."

• Haha
Reactions: shudaddy
Current poster on CyFan: "Dekkers already played in a Cy-Hawk game and had he not thrown the interception right away, we could have won the game with him."
Perfect.

I don’t think he threw an int. against Iowa, and I think he kind of sucked in his other appearances?

We called off the dogs by then, so he played against mostly back-ups in bend-don't-break mode. Can't wait to watch him flop against a real D like their all-time greatest QB last year.

I doubt though that he'll find as many ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory as Choke Purdy! 😂 🤡

Reactions: Firekirknow
We called off the dogs by then, so he played against mostly back-ups in bend-don't-break mode. Can't wait to watch him flop against a real D like their all-time greatest QB last year.

I doubt though that he'll find as many ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory as Choke Purdy! 😂 🤡
The defense we played late in that game was prevent stuff. There was no tremendous pressure.

He won't have played anywhere louder than Kinnick either. Welcome to the Jungle young man. No mercy.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
What a tool.

And if ISU would have scored more points than Iowa, they would have won.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pistachio1999

Yes it’s hilarious to hear clone fans talk about his last 2 drives against prevent D. But ignore the first 2 where he went 3 and out against Iowa’s normal D. Another thing he won’t have an AA RB and all conference TE to fall back on like purdy did. Little tougher to throw when teams aren’t geared on your great RB.

Some isu fan are ass holes but we have some to . It is to bad isu will be left in the dust but they always play Morningside uni and Buena Vista

• Haha
Reactions: pistachio1999
ADVERTISEMENT