ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa offense IS famous.

Yeah no, there is a tremendous difference in the "teams" and if you can't see that I don't know what to tell you

Look what's happening with team blue in charge, a fockin mess of everything(crime, open borders, sky high inflation) corrupt mofos weaponizing the fbi, doj, Cia. If people don't see this there is no hope for this country.
Mental midgets screaming the other side is short on intellect. Yawn.

Because ****ing morons like you have their heads so far up their asses with the tribalism bullshit, nothing of substance ever changes in this country because the same corrupt politicians—Ds AND Rs—keep repeating the same lies and following the same broken playbook year after year. And you just slurp all that shit up like the brainless minion you are.

Congratulations on maintaining status quo and doing your part to continue being what’s wrong with America. Now take it to the OT board and GFY.

Mental midgets screaming the other side is short on intellect. Yawn.

Because ****ing morons like you have their heads so far up their asses with the tribalism bullshit, nothing of substance ever changes in this country because the same corrupt politicians—Ds AND Rs—keep repeating the same lies and following the same broken playbook year after year. And you just slurp all that shit up like the brainless minion you are.

Congratulations on maintaining status quo and doing your part to continue being what’s wrong with America. Now take it to the OT board and GFY.
I was going to say you were an il informed idiot but I really think you are just a idiot. It's astonishing how many of you are out there. Sad really, oh... gfy db.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 83Hawk
Yeah no, there is a tremendous difference in the "teams" and if you can't see that I don't know what to tell you

Look what's happening with "team" blue in charge, a fockin mess of everything(crime, open borders, sky high inflation) Corrupt mofos weaponizing the fbi, doj, Cia. We are the laughing stock of the world with "team" blue in charge. If people don't see this there is no hope for this country.
Thanks for proving my point.

Hate pile on Hawks but watching the Phoenix Open yesterday when Zach Johnson was at the famously raucous 16th hole the guest announcer(kisner, Georgia grad) made a crack about Zach the hawk fan being way too familiar with punting. Screw you Georgia a- hole.

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
Hate pile on Hawks but watching the Phoenix Open yesterday when Zach Johnson was at the famously raucous 16th hole the guest announcer(kisner, Georgia grad) made a crack about Zach the hawk fan being way too familiar with punting. Screw you Georgia a- hole.
To be fair, it wasn’t “Georgia a-hole” that turned Iowa fb into a punch line.

To be fair, it wasn’t “Georgia a-hole” that turned Iowa fb into a punch line.
Lucky for the 90% of teams that couldn't match Hawks record escape derision...winning games is meaningless unless they are pretty and Iowa was 0-14 in pretty wins.

He's not afraid of stairs, nor is he a rapist or a conman nor did he start a insurrection to overthrow the elections, so he has that going for him.
Neither did Trump. And learn the dictionary. No insurrection took place. But you already knew that.

OK, you probably didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: SI_NYC
Jesus man you need some help with the voices inside your head....that and take it to the off topic site if you want to rant.
I didn't start the thread. Yes, he's a conman and a rapist, your hero?

This thread is the equivalent of sitting down and enjoying a nice cup of coffee or a freshly made cocktail, then out of nowhere a stranger comes along and puts their dick in it.

Doesn't suck at all. He's got plenty of time to make that 6-6.
Plenty of time to go1 1-12 as well. With as little money as the clowns have to hire assistant football coaches the most likely scenario is fully apparent except to clueless clown fans.

Must ignore?

that cyclone offense looked pretty good in their bowl game against---wait for it--Memphis---with this win by Memphis I assume the big 12 will take them soon--the big 12 motto should be "making power 5 teams out of G5 schools for years".
wow--get shellacked in the only bowl game where a power 5 played a G5 school--think that would be humbling but we are talking isu here...

Reactions: HerkyFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT