ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa offers 2023 legacy TE Mac Markway, One of the Top Overall Prospects in the Nation for his Class

At least the coaching staff can say the opportunity to come in and play right away is there with the misses at the position the last two recruiting cycles.

I’d like to see the Hawks earn his commitment but with the way things have been going with commitments elsewhere, not sure what to think.

hope u r right
Not sure why he would visit two days before announcing. Will he cancel since it is not paid for? Maybe he is visiting as a courtesy since it was his Dad's alma mater. Either way, I think he is ND bound

Why commit so soon?
It's college football. Things go sour fast for a lot of programs. I think I'd give it at least another year. But who knows, maybe he really hates the attention and drooling these staffs are doing to keep his attention on them.

Sure didn't hurt to have LaPorta 'have a game' on January 1st. Big, strong, physical kid, hopefully Iowa can seal the deal. Is he open to OL?

Reactions: Franisdaman
I think George, Noah, and TJ like!!!

george-kittle-49ers.gif

noah-fant.gif

tj-hockenson-detroit-lions.gif

Last edited:
Probably can rule the home State out, as they already have a highly ranked TE.

I would be worried about Illinois with Bret.

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
We really need to get Big Mac! What a monster.

Is he fast enough? I don’t care. I will never forget Flagg, who played at the same time as Marv Cook, catching the ball and until the 3rd or 4th defender jumped onto his back, the pile kept moving toward the goal line.

I like toughness. I see him as a guy who catches the ball in the open, and rather than run away from the safety, runs.straight.at.him in order to run his ass over and leave him in a pile, to prove to the other sideline who is the BOSS!

ADVERTISEMENT