ADVERTISEMENT

IOWA opened as 4 point favorite vs Washington. As of Monday afternoon: IOWA -3; O/U is 40.5

If home advantage is 3 points, then they more or less consider this one a toss up.

Washington currently has the 51st rushing defense in the nation. A far cry from OSU.

Hard to evaluate Washington, because Michigan is a mess right now.

That said, the most disappointing thing to me is the Iowa secondary. Schulte was never any good, X was either vastly overrated out of high school or is afraid of contact, Castro is having issues, so Harris is really the only one playing decent right now.
Could be awhile until a new staff is brought in to begin the rebuild.

Hard to evaluate Washington, because Michigan is a mess right now.

That said, the most disappointing thing to me is the Iowa secondary. Schulte was never any good, X was either vastly overrated out of high school or is afraid of contact, Castro is having issues, so Harris is really the only one playing decent right now.
Could be awhile until a new staff is brought in to begin the rebuild.

I’m a UW season ticket holder since I moved to Washington from AZ 2.5 years ago (love CFB growing up in Iowa.)

Most fans here didn’t expect a bowl game. I think they’ve been a surprise from a talent standpoint but they have 0 discipline and the FG kicker has the yipps. They are also incredibly thin depth wise.

I’ve watched every game of both teams. I think Iowa wins 24-13. Go Hawks!

I think OSU is going to handle Oregon.
I THINK the Ducks phuque the Bucks (again) this time in Eugene. (Last week I predicted they would “risk-roll” Brutus)…After watching (Brutus) yesterday, I have changed my mind…..They (the Ducks) won’t “rik-roll’ Brutus, but they will win the game. tOSU is the better team but not next Saturday. That Oregon Stadium is the noisiest stadium one can play in. Very underrated as a “home venue” (AUTZEN STADIUM) but B10 exposure will change that shortly.

Idc Dont Care GIF

I THINK the Ducks phuque the Bucks (again) this time in Eugene. (Last week I predicted they would “risk-roll” Brutus)…After watching (Brutus) yesterday, I have changed my mind…..They (the Ducks) won’t “rik-roll’ Brutus, but they will win the game. tOSU is the better team but not next Saturday. That Oregon Stadium is the noisiest stadium one can play in. Very underrated as a “home venue” (AUTZEN STADIUM) but B10 exposure will change that shortly.
I think OSU wins by two TD.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
I think OSU wins by two TD.
Not so sure about the 2 TD difference but I think OSU wins by 7 as I'm not so sure Oregon can make all of that gimmicky BS work against a very talented and fast OSU defense. Should be a heck of a game but would not be surprised with an Oregon win. Both will be in the Playoffs

Last edited:
Ohio State looks like the most complete college team, with good depth, this year. The game being played in Oregon will certainly work to the Ducks advantage, but I still see a fairly comfortable O$U victory.

Kinda interesting that Washington at IOWA is FOX's "Big Noon" kickoff game (11 a.m. CT)
Honestly, it's not that surprising. The other marquee games in the B1G are all being played out west, so those wouldn't qualify for Big Noon. The Iowa/Wash matchup is probably the best of what's left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT