ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Pro Day

I thought King did fine at the combine...short of the Shuttle maybe. Vertical jump, long jump, drills he did great.He opted out of the forty. So, hoping his Pro Day forty turns out no worse than a 4.5.

It's his height that is hurting him at CB now as 5ft or better is needed to go in the 1st round there. He is no worse than 3rd or 4th best ranked safety as I see it, especially considering his punt and kick return abilities, he should be an early 2nd round worse case.

Last edited:
I thought King did fine at the combine...short of the Shuttle maybe. Vertical jump, long jump, drills he did great.He opted out of the forty. So, hoping his Pro Day forty turns out no worse than a 4.5.

It's his height that is hurting him at CB now as 5ft or better is needed to go in the 1st round there. He is no worse than 3rd or 4th best ranked safety as I see it, especially considering his punt and kick return abilities, he should be an early 2nd round worse case.

I know that mock drafts are just poor guesses but the ones I've seen recently don't have Dez even in the second. Teams are generally adverse to taking a tweaner with a premium pick in the 2nd.

They keep saying it is a deep draft for DB's. I think that sways that you don't have to pick someone high to get a good player. This, pushing some top guys into later rounds.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT