ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa recruits in action: Feb 16-19 - Final RESULTS

Freeman is on the rise. He was banged up heading into Fargo last year and was a few rounds from being an AA. Got cleaned up after that tournament and is healthy.

Good blood lines. His uncle was a Finalist at Nebraska, he has 2 cousins at Buffalo who transferred from Michigan, and has a cousin at Michigan. One of his cousins was a top 25 recruit 4 or so years ago, was a 4 timer, and won Fargo.

He's getting looked at by a lot of people already, Big 10, Big 12, ACC, Ivy league schools. I'd imagine Nebraska will make him a high priority. He's got a lot of room to grow and fill out. I think he'll end up a college 141, maybe 149.

Freeman is on the rise. He was banged up heading into Fargo last year and was a few rounds from being an AA. Got cleaned up after that tournament and is healthy.

Good blood lines. His uncle was a Finalist at Nebraska, he has 2 cousins at Buffalo who transferred from Michigan, and has a cousin at Michigan. One of his cousins was a top 25 recruit 4 or so years ago, was a 4 timer, and won Fargo.

He's getting looked at by a lot of people already, Big 10, Big 12, ACC, Ivy league schools. I'd imagine Nebraska will make him a high priority. He's got a lot of room to grow and fill out. I think he'll end up a college 141, maybe 149.
Good stuff. Thank you.

Class 2A race coming down to the end Burlington Notre Dame with 100 points & 3 finalists and Osage with 98.5 points and 2 finalists.

Reactions: Gobblin
Final results posted.

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

ADVERTISEMENT