ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa reporter announces that she is trans on TV

d5bbf1babe8e61fcec8dd69412420dc2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple
I'm not sure on latest results but years back I believe WOI only had 3% of viewers in the broadcast region.

It is low quality.

All of the Des Moines stations seem to struggle in retaining people.

Reactions: EasyHawk
So I saw this a couple of days ago, good for Nora. It did make me think about one thing though, yall ever notice like 99% of trans people are dudes who want to be chicks? Shouldn't there be a bunch more chicks who want to be dudes if this were a naturally occurring thing?

I see the Cons have all moved onto the "I'm ok with trans but why announce it?" phase. Would you all rather have dudes around you start turning into woman with no explanation? Leave everyone guessing I guess.
So you are guessing also?

So I saw this a couple of days ago, good for Nora. It did make me think about one thing though, yall ever notice like 99% of trans people are dudes who want to be chicks? Shouldn't there be a bunch more chicks who want to be dudes if this were a naturally occurring thing?
I know of four women who transitioned to men off the top of my head

Doesn’t bother/affect me one bit. I did laugh at the article that kept using “she” even though it states that he will use male pronouns.

Learn how to read buddy. I can think of six trans people I've known pre and post transition. I bet you know some too and don't realize it because it doesn't matter.
At no point did you communicate anything close to what you just posted. It may have made sense in your head, but no amount of reading comprehension was going to take what you posted and deduce "6".

You are full of shit.

It's a weird phenomenon that transvestites are like 8/9 to 1 Male to female.

Reactions: ICHerky
At no point did you communicate anything close to what you just posted. It may have made sense in your head, but no amount of reading comprehension was going to take what you posted and deduce "6".

You are full of shit.

It's a weird phenomenon that transvestites are like 8/9 to 1 Male to female.
2:1 the other way in my life.

You really should talk to someone who transitioned. It would soften your language on this

ADVERTISEMENT