ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa reporter announces that she is trans on TV

I think you were asked about the number of trangender folks who participated in sports in Iowa, and you could not. Now you want details?

We know there have been some. Why does a concrete number matter? It's now against the law in Iowa so the answer now is none.

And why are you restricting this to Iowa?

You all know this has been happening across America. A young lady lost out on an NCAA national championship.

We know there have been some. Why does a concrete number matter? It's now against the law in Iowa so the answer now is none.

And why are you restricting this to Iowa?

You all know this has been happening across America. A young lady lost out on an NCAA national championship.
Wow one women lost an NCAA title. In a sport that has like 50 versions of the same thing. May God have mercy on our souls. Literally nobody cares about NCAA swimming. Outside of family members of the athletes.

• Haha
Reactions: Bro D
Wow one women lost an NCAA title. In a sport that has like 50 versions of the same thing. May God have mercy on our souls. Literally nobody cares about NCAA swimming. Outside of family members of the athletes.

Sexist!

^^^

From the party of women's rights.

Apparently also from the party that doesn't give a sh!t about anything that doesn't personally affect them.

Congratulations tumor. You've provided probably the worst post I've seen on HROT in a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: TheonGreyJoy
^^^

From the party of women's rights.

Apparently also from the party that doesn't give a sh!t about anything that doesn't personally affect them.

Congratulations tumor. You've provided probably the worst post I've seen on HROT in a long time.
It's called sarcasm U don't care man. U just get to bag on transgender. One flipping event out of how many. Seriously u guys look for something to be triggered about.

Linda Hunt should have to give back her Oscar for The Year of Living Dangerously too. These miscarriages of justice can not stand.

It's called sarcasm U don't care man. U just get to bag on transgender. One flipping event out of how many. Seriously u guys look for something to be triggered about.

You're pathetic.

You make an absurd post.

Then you say it was sarcasm.

Then you double down by saying it again. "One flipping event out of how many".

• Haha
Reactions: TheonGreyJoy
I see the Cons have all moved onto the "I'm ok with trans but why announce it?" phase. Would you all rather have dudes around you start turning into woman with no explanation? Leave everyone guessing I guess.
Think the photos clear up any potential confusion on the matter. That is if they’re real.

You're pathetic.

You make an absurd post.

Then you say it was sarcasm.

Then you double down by saying it again. "One flipping event out of how many".
How about the ASU wrestler who won a Natty at 125 a decade ago. He got to wrestle with the upper body strength of someone near 165. And forced his opponents to engage near the ground.
The man who finished in second didn't complain and handled it with class.
The woman who finished in second in this one swimming event did the same. It speaks to the more important goal of sports at NCAA level. Produce quality people.

How about the ASU wrestler who won a Natty at 125 a decade ago. He got to wrestle with the upper body strength of someone near 165. And forced his opponents to engage near the ground.
The man who finished in second didn't complain and handled it with class.
The woman who finished in second in this one swimming event did the same. It speaks to the more important goal of sports at NCAA level. Produce quality people.
Did the 125 pounder cut his own legs off?

Think the photos clear up any potential confusion on the matter. That is if they’re real.
And as a reporter do you think he/she should just transition in front of everyone's eyes on TV and start using different pronouns one day without any sort of explanation?

And as a reporter do you think he/she should just transition in front of everyone's eyes on TV and start using different pronouns one day without any sort of explanation?
Yeah, why not? He already is transitioning or was. Idc about pronouns and I really don’t care what you think of yourself on the inside. Sorry 🤷‍♂️.

• Haha
Reactions: pocha444444
Did the 125 pounder cut his own legs off?
The point is unfair things happen all the time. That's life. This isn't stopping the althetes from going out and living it. Do these events cost them money? Mental trauma? Guess it appears to be something that gets way more band width than it deserves.

The point is unfair things happen all the time. That's life. This isn't stopping the althetes from going out and living it. Do these events cost them money? Mental trauma? Guess it appears to be something that gets way more band width than it deserves.

A biological male beating another biological male is unfair?

It's fascinating watching some of the biggest pieces of shit on this board flock to these trans threads like a moth to a bright light. Just. Can't. Resist. Have to chime in on other people's personal decisions that don't affect them whatsoever. Such pathetic douchebags
So if I announce and proclaim that I’m straight will I be extended the same courtesy? Will I be applauded for my sexual orientation or only if I’m LBGT?

The reality is no one cares. It’s unfortunate we live in a world where “gender reveal parties” are frowned upon because “the child should select their gender.” I don’t care what someone thinks they are, I treat everyone the same. What I have a problem with is Shoving it in my face every time I turn around. Don’t try and indoctrinate my children and bring that inside the schools. I raise my kids, I teach them, I provided. I can respect your way of life, but does it work both ways? Do you respect my decision not to participate?

The reality is no one cares. It’s unfortunate we live in a world where “gender reveal parties” are frowned upon because “the child should select their gender.”

Would this world be your own private make believe land?

Gender reveal parties are frowned upon because they are overplayed and tacky.

Reactions: isuisshit
I agree with that. However, it could be said about letting your seven year old child select their gender.

What I have a problem with is Shoving it in my face every time I turn around. Don’t try and indoctrinate my children and bring that inside the schools. I raise my kids, I teach them, I provided. I can respect your way of life, but does it work both ways? Do you respect my decision not to participate?

Man that’s horrible. Do you have a link of the things your children’s school is being taught? Anything about them indoctrinating your kids?

Would not
newspress-collage-24160064-1665128133275.jpg

seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

It's fascinating watching some of the biggest pieces of shit on this board flock to these trans threads like a moth to a bright light. Just. Can't. Resist. Have to chime in on other people's personal decisions that don't affect them whatsoever. Such pathetic douchebags
If Carl in accounting wants to pretend to be a Pixie at Dragoncon, no doubt it doesn’t affect them whatsoever. But when Carl wants HR or the law to force everyone to refer to Carl as a Pixie, is it still just affecting Carl?
How many Pixies should be represented on the board?
I hope you’re not a loathsome bigot would deny Carl full actualization.

If Carl in accounting wants to pretend to be a Pixie at Dragoncon, no doubt it doesn’t affect them whatsoever. But when Carl wants HR or the law to force everyone to refer to Carl as a Pixie, is it still just affecting Carl?
How many Pixies should be represented on the board?
I hope you’re not a loathsome bigot would deny Carl full actualization.
Do you feel like having to refer to him as Carl as something that affects you?

What a weird hill to die on.

ADVERTISEMENT