ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa reporter announces that she is trans on TV

So if I announce and proclaim that I’m straight will I be extended the same courtesy? Will I be applauded for my sexual orientation or only if I’m LBGT?

The reality is no one cares. It’s unfortunate we live in a world where “gender reveal parties” are frowned upon because “the child should select their gender.” I don’t care what someone thinks they are, I treat everyone the same. What I have a problem with is Shoving it in my face every time I turn around. Don’t try and indoctrinate my children and bring that inside the schools. I raise my kids, I teach them, I provided. I can respect your way of life, but does it work both ways? Do you respect my decision not to participate?

What do you even mean by participate? You clearly don't respect trans people. You're trying to pull the same shit Christians did with gays where they insisted they "loved the sinner" by constantly singling them out for exclusion and making it known that they don't approve of them. Hilarious that you think you deserve respect for this.

Gender reveal parties are also the damn dumbest thing to act like is a tradition under attack. They've only been possible for like 40-50 years. Hallmark corporation appreciates your eager participation in the gender reveal. And please sign this waiver for your gender reveal fireworks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT