ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Republicans Love Them Some If the Trump Racism!

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
According to a NBC/DMRegister poll taken earlier this month, 42% of Iowa Republicans responded they are MORE likely to caucus for Donald Trump because of his “poisoning the blood” regarding immigrants. 29% of respondents said his remarks make no difference and 28% responded negatively to his comment.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Tom Paris
giphy.gif

File this one under the least surprising news of the day.

According to a NBC/DMRegister poll taken earlier this month, 42% of Iowa Republicans responded they are MORE likely to caucus for Donald Trump because of his “poisoning the blood” regarding immigrants. 29% of respondents said his remarks make no difference and 28% responded negatively to his comment.
42% admit it...the reality is way higher.
I remember growing up not really being able to wrap my head around Nazism in Germany. Like there is no way that a civilized country could be duped like that...

42% admit it...the reality is way higher.
I remember growing up not really being able to wrap my head around Nazism in Germany. Like there is no way that a civilized country could be duped like that...
Yet here we are.

Yet here we are.
Duped is the key word for so many Iowa and national Republicans. Hard to believe isn't it? Or maybe not, as low intelligence is a main cause of being duped. Well... that and pandering to their racism and homophobia.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Are you working on getting abortion on Iowa’s 2024 ballot?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT