ADVERTISEMENT

******Iowa @ Rutgers Game Thread******

after seeing the af versus nevada stats, i'm now down to hoping for 2-0 or 3-0, hopefully in regulation coz overtime could tire the D for next week.

FYI: @MrsScrew is here in Blue Lot giving campus tours - she's made me and my brother feel like we were on a recruiting visit. A+ hospitality. Any of the rest of you in the area, c'mon down!

Big thanks MrsScrew for the warm welcome.
She’s a wonderful person.
Please enjoy the NJ crisp fall day and night.
Something we are known for that no one else knows about!

I demand a road W tonight that is all. Oh, and if anyone has a streaming link that would be appreciated too thanks.

I'd have to look up to confirm however aren't SPs road splits much better than home? Less pressure and booing...:)

I can confirm.

Iowa favored by 8.... But the real question is, will the offense score 8?

Assuming Rutgers only scores 7 points against the Iowa mighty D then 5 FG's (special teams) would do it so the offense doesnt even need to score any points.

Added: Gawd, the fake sports news would have a field day with that.

When the Hawks win it will be a W. And....just think....in a couple weeks, no one will give a shit how they won or what the score was. Hawks win 17-3.

Glad you enjoyed! @Farleyhawk is here now tailgating with us!

Cut him off early! Otherwise....

farley-falling.gif

Iowa -8.0
O/U 34.0

I just saw the over/under for USC vs. Oregon St is 71. I hope that Iowa and Rutgers score as many points in the entire game that USC and Oregon State have at half 🤞🏼🤞🏼

It will be more progress!

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT