ADVERTISEMENT

******Iowa @ Rutgers Game Thread******

Nah, we can tighten up coverage, although Moss' lackadaisical play at times is concerning.

I'm more concerned about the push Rutgers kept getting on runs. 2-3 yds every time to set up shorter situations.

Michigan will exploit the sh** out of that if we can't show that running on 1st or 2nd down isn't gonna result in little to no gain.......

Their run game gashed us in the B10 CCG.
How bad did you have Rutgers beating the Hawks tonight?

Does anyone think Rikey Moss should have intercepted the Ritgers TD pass in the end zone. He looked to be in position but somehow ended up totally out of position.

Does anyone think Rikey Moss should have intercepted the Ritgers TD pass in the end zone. He looked to be in position but somehow ended up totally out of position.
Seems like one he would normally get. Actually had 2 exactly like that, leaning towards the boundary and then the ball ends up inside of him. Had some good run support and an awesome job of staying home on the reverse, though!

How bad did you have Rutgers beating the Hawks tonight?
I had Iowa -10 and 35.

More importantly, another Iowa win, so for all the caterwauling we are one play from being undefeated and have an important road win.

Reading this board you'd think Iowa is winless. Played the best offensive game of the season against the best defensive we have faced thus far. That's progress. Weekly progress

Mine has been a glitchy but my internet sucks. So I’m not sure if it’s the website or my dial up.
If you want to ditch the cable I have helped one Hawk fan already - it’s super simple and legit it’s called IPSMARTERS… as long as you have decent Wi-Fi you’re golden

email me at newjerseyhawkeye@yahoo.com

I will send you easy instructions- 4 step process

Wow, they still have dial up?

Its not, but it’s not much better. My distaste for Mediacom has got me here. I have DSL which is slow, but it’s consistent unlike Mediacom which would be out for service once a month (and data capped).

I had Iowa -10 and 35.

More importantly, another Iowa win, so for all the caterwauling we are one play from being undefeated and have an important road win.

Reading this board you'd think Iowa is winless. Played the best offensive game of the season against the best defensive we have faced thus far. That's progress. Weekly progress
Cmon, you know there will be people on here bitching because they bet big on the under.... :D

He has been off balance a lot this year. That is one of the reason in the ISU game they didn't call PI on ISU's TD.

ADVERTISEMENT