ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa school board member gets ripped for saying public education is 'not to teach kids what parents want’

Do you have an IQ like at all?? Seriously, can you function like a normal human being?

First, you said 2 lies…. I am not a Dem you dumbass, no, no they didn’t dunceeee. Second, cute fake victimhood, you inbred.

Trust me, you are a horrible person and yes you should not have freedoms, you fat cow.
You are a Marxist and maoist that would line people up against a wall and shoot them because they don't believe as you do. You are the worst sort of coward

You are a Marxist and maoist that would line people up against a wall and shoot them because they don't believe as you do. You are the worst sort of coward

You might literally be the dumbest person on here…. Wow. The fact that you posted that garbage just shows what a dumbass you are. I feel so sorry for your cousin/wife. Like seriously, you are such an embarrassment to society. Why you are still allowed to post your shitnon here is disgusting.

Tell me fatphuck, how am I a marxist? Phucking idiot. You can’t moron.

My name has been posted on here fatass, what is your name? Or are you too big of a bitch to post it? Sack up fatty. Come on cuck, post it pussy.

You might literally be the dumbest person on here…. Wow. The fact that you posted that garbage just shows what a dumbass you are. I feel so sorry for your cousin/wife. Like seriously, you are such an embarrassment to society. Why you are still allowed to post your shitnon here is disgusting.

My name has been posted on here fatass, what is your name? Or are you too big of a bitch to post it? Sack up fatty. Come on cuck, post it pussy.
This guy is NOT calmer than me.

:)

You are an angry little elf aren't you?

How many women have you beat up? You seem the type

You really think I should take the lady seriously who told me her kid shouldn't have to learn about saving and investing money in my personal finance class because "nobody does that anyway"? Lol.
No I don’t. But I also don’t want to have my kids taught much of what passes as curriculum these days. Or at least approach to certain things. A good teacher is key. I’m sure you’re one. But I’m a lot more to get a fair shake on certain topics at a parochial school than in public ones at the late middle school to high school grades anyway. Fact is, there are a lot of ways to teach about certain eras in US history. One would hope that the teacher would encourage people to think for themselves and present facts. But I have had my kids all tell me stuff their teachers believed they passed off as history/economics. Things related to certain presidents, economic approaches etc. I would imagine most quality teachers aren’t this way but some are. I want my kids to decide where they lie in the political spectrum. Not be told where they should.

Fact is, I’m told, in my wife’s school she’s the only Republican. Now this is elementary so that isn’t as important at all as later grades for sure but I simply want to have options and so do many families. And I don’t think income should be a reason you’re forced to pick a school that you don’t have faith in. For whatever reason.

Reactions: hexumhawk
Zero fat boy. I’m a man unlike your bitch ass.

Congrats on showing what a coward you are.
People that need to tell others what a man they are rarely are much.

Angry bundle of nerves with a big mouth. You definitely beat up girls. Shame on you

People that need to tell others what a man they are rarely are much.

Angry bundle of nerves with a big mouth. You definitely beat up girls. Shame on you

You seem like a mental midget, why be a mental midget??? I bet I know why, high school dropout. Never call someone a coward again, pussy.

You seem like a mental midget, why be a mental midget??? I bet I know why, high school dropout. Never call someone a coward again, pussy.
I guarantee you are an expert on cowardice and mental midgets. Zero doubt. Have a nice night and try to stop beating up girls.

I guarantee you are an expert on cowardice and mental midgets. Zero doubt. Have a nice night and try to stop beating up girls.

Dahhhhhhhhhh

You should probably took a look in the mirror and probably figure out what happened to your teeth. How many you missing now????? Go get a brain pussy. Phucking coward.

Dahhhhhhhhhh

You should probably took a look in the mirror and probably figure out what happened to your teeth. How many you missing now????? Go get a brain pussy. Phucking coward.
Lol. Kinda falling apart there aren't you. So fragile for claiming to be so tough

Weakness isn't a good look little man

No, that's why we mostly have reasonable school boards who are trying to do the right things to educate our children. Karen/Kevin are the loud objectors bringing up nonsense like CRT and grooming and such. And their voices are carrying far more weight than they should with the politicians who then enact legislation to hamstring the educators.
I’m not sure this is true anymore, it used to be, but in our school district and in the one my no pic wife teaches in, people ran for school board solely based on ensuring masks would never be required, online school would never happen again, and so parents could determine what topics should not be discussed. And they won. I know some surrounding schools have the same thing. I think it’s more than you think.

I’m not sure this is true anymore, it used to be, but in our school district and in the one my no pic wife teaches in, people ran for school board solely based on ensuring masks would never be required, online school would never happen again, and so parents could determine what topics should not be discussed. And they won. I know some surrounding schools have the same thing. I think it’s more than you think.
And you think that isnt in service to the community and the students. That it is some sort of extreme position. It wasn't the schools and school boards that handled covid correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
It is a national effort by right wing interest groups.

National conservative groups pour money into local school board races https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2022/09/16/conservative-school-board-fundraising-florida-00057325

Still the Ones to Beat: Teachers’ Unions and School Board Elections​

Contrary to these assessments, this paper marshals an array of evidence to show that school board elections in the large and diverse states of California, New York, and Florida are neither pluralist nor dominated by a new breed of corporate school reformers or parents’-rights advocacy groups. Instead, I find that, with one important exception, school board elections continue to be dominated by teachers’ unions.

Full article:

Maybe so....but schools are to blame for that.

This definitely your dumbass.

200w.gif

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
It may be now as a result of the right wing propaganda machine.

Reactions: EasyHawk
No I don’t. But I also don’t want to have my kids taught much of what passes as curriculum these days. Or at least approach to certain things. A good teacher is key. I’m sure you’re one. But I’m a lot more to get a fair shake on certain topics at a parochial school than in public ones at the late middle school to high school grades anyway. Fact is, there are a lot of ways to teach about certain eras in US history. One would hope that the teacher would encourage people to think for themselves and present facts. But I have had my kids all tell me stuff their teachers believed they passed off as history/economics. Things related to certain presidents, economic approaches etc. I would imagine most quality teachers aren’t this way but some are. I want my kids to decide where they lie in the political spectrum. Not be told where they should.

Fact is, I’m told, in my wife’s school she’s the only Republican. Now this is elementary so that isn’t as important at all as later grades for sure but I simply want to have options and so do many families. And I don’t think income should be a reason you’re forced to pick a school that you don’t have faith in. For whatever reason.
I love it when dumb asses like you say "fact is" when you have no idea what the real facts are. LOL.

Reactions: DFSNOLE

Have you ever considered that your kids may not be reliable narrators of what their teachers say? If you don’t agree with your kids teachers, have you ever spoken with them about it?

I love it when dumb asses like you say "fact is" when you have no idea what the real facts are. LOL.
Did you even read the sentence after fact is? Or did you already have this clever canned reply all teed up and this is just the post you decided to use it on? SMH.

For everyone else’s benefit, the sentence says
‘Fact is, there are a lot of ways to teach about certain eras in history” That is demonstrably true and your post just makes you look stupid and petty. But we all knew that.

Btw, what happened to your buddy on here? Haven’t seen him in awhile….

Last edited:
Reactions: hawkedoff
Have you ever considered that your kids may not be reliable narrators of what their teachers say? If you don’t agree with your kids teachers, have you ever spoken with them about it?
Yes I have actually when they were younger. My kids were all parochial up to high school so not a lot of need. Then one kid went to public high school during COVID so that was so f’ed up it was hard to know what was going on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT