ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State and Louisiana cleared to play

Glad to see isu special teams haven’t improved since Iowa game last year. 2 return tds and almost lost another punt on the sideline do to a fumble. but at least this time the other team caused it and wasn’t a clown show of teammates running into one another.

Yikes...thinking ISU will pull this one out, but week Oline play and awful special teams.

Fans love getting skill recruits but getting fundamentally sound linemen and guys that are OK being good ST guys are just as valuable.

Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
RmZ4.gif

Let's not cast too many stones. Iowa has lost games like this in our bad seasons. Louisiana isn't terrible.

Two things...

Purdy is not making great decisons. He does not look like anything close to a Heisman candidate.

Iowa St. special teams is the gift that keeps on giving.

ISU doesn't know what it wants to do on offense and Purdy is playing like he did when he gave away the game against Oklahoma State last year.

Kirk Ferentz was 22-26 after 4 seasons at a superior program with Campbell playing 4 more conference games.

You definitely seem to be one of the worlds leading experts in “beyond dumb.”
Kirk went 11-2 in his 4th year, won national and BIG coach of the year, tied for the BIG title with national championship OSU, went to a BCS bowl, finished in the top 10, had 3 guys win national POY awards and was interviewing for the Jaguars job. It doesnt really seem the same as a handful of 7-6 try hard teams.

Wow. Inaccurate and throws jump balls in traffic. I'm sure, though, he'll look much better against sorry Big XII defenses.

Let's not cast too many stones. Iowa has lost games like this in our bad seasons. Louisiana isn't terrible.

Two things...

Purdy is not making great decisons. He does not look like anything close to a Heisman candidate.

Nah man **** them. All off season idiot pundents and fans slobbed purdys knob and talked about Iowa state as a playoff dark horse. They are all show no go per usual. Just like Nebby.

Two things...

True but I heard about 10 mins of the isu pre-game this morning and Ben Bruns thought the clowns had a shot at the CFP.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08

Two things...

In fairness to Purdy, his receivers don't look good either. But yeah, Purdy is inaccurate, doesn't have great pocket awareness, and has questionable decision-making.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
True but I heard about 10 mins of the isu pre-game this morning and Ben Bruns thought the clowns had a shot at the CFP.
Proof that pregame is way too long.

surprised radio pregame is a thing. I just want the game.

The band and cheerleader thing is just stupid. Are we to believe they are not in close contact with each other off the field?

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
Lots of time left; lets not forget that
1. it's the first game of the season and ISU gets a pass because their coach apparently cannot get them ready to play
2. They are without this guy, and that guy
3. The weather is not exactly to their liking
Am I forgetting anything?

Reactions: ichawk24
ADVERTISEMENT