ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State fans and JJ Kohl

Was that concerning the 2021 or 2022 draft?

The Big 12 probably will count Cincinnati's guy as a draftee.
So I want to make sure I have this right, when the Big 12 is mocked for not playing any defense clown fans demand that is a myth that must be ignored and Hawk fans can’t ever mention it. Then the 2022 NFL 1st Round draft rolls around, ends up being a heavy draft for defensive players but ZERO players were selected from the defensive juggernaut known as the Texas Ten. As CyTwit and Brandon would say, YIKES. Maybe Cylights can tell us how it really is.

When does Chrissy Williams tweet out that a year from now the isu streak of not having a 1st round pick is ended and how awesome Matty Campbell is as a result?

Last edited:
Wait did UT Chattanooga really have a 1st Round pick tonight while the clowns were shut out for what the 50th year in a row?

BBBbbbbbbwwwwwaaaaahahahaha
With a nice round number like 50....I'm seeing a billboard. Come on, Jamie...get those creative juices flowing.

Reactions: HerkyFan
I'm not sure why we're even arguing about this. Iowa traditionally takes one QB per class and got their commit early. They offered him early and accepted his commit early. He clearly was their top choice. Now whether he actually will have a better college career than Kohl remains to be seen. Landing 4-star QBs has not been Iowa's issue. Petras, Hogan (transferred), May, and now Lainez were all 4-star guys. And Padilla was a high 3-star with an offer from Georgia. It's their development of those guys that's been an issue. It could be that Iowa coaches picked the wrong guy. But we won't know that for a while. What we do know is that both schools got guys at the top of their list.

Reactions: HemiHawk
1. What difference does it make?
2. Maybe I missed it, but has anybody mentioned that Kohl is an ISU legacy?
3. See #1.
Exactly. I don't get the arguement in this thread. Iowa already has a 4* QB committ in this class. JJ's dad played at ISU, JJ grew up ISU fan, JJ is a fine QB who led his team to the 5A title game. JJ committs to ISU. Again, looks like things worked out well for all those involved.

Exactly. I don't get the arguement in this thread. Iowa already has a 4* QB committ in this class. JJ's dad played at ISU, JJ grew up ISU fan, JJ is a fine QB who led his team to the 5A title game. JJ committs to ISU. Again, looks like things worked out well for all those involved.
I don’t think there is much issue on JJ Kohl per say other than isu fans claiming he picked isu over Iowa. Iowa had their QB before JJ was ready to commit. Not a bad thing just the facts.

All clones have to cling to are hypotheticals and projections. For them...reality bites.

All clones have to cling to are hypotheticals and projections. For them...reality bites.
This is true. Listening to 1460 last night with Randy Petersen and Chris Williams talking about MC, the draft, and one word comes to mind…delusional. The things they were saying about those things was just laughable.

ADVERTISEMENT